Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also I am in talks to come back and formulate new products for OL, the company is definitely still around a kicking, so keep an eye out in coming months.
would be the best thing to happen to OL since that stupid lyfestyle thing...you and thehuge were great formulators.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I am in talks to come back and formulate new products for OL, the company is definitely still around a kicking, so keep an eye out in coming months.
and yes the new ep1logue is dope!

Here is the write up for anyone interested

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have had a daily ergogenic in the works for a long time now.

We have actually thought we had it done twice and had to start over twice due to having to switch contract manufacturers for it due to the flavored powder situation in the industry.

Once again, we got it pretty much complete and then the industry has ran into the much talked about price increases and shortages on certain ingredients. A good example - I wanted to use Magnesium Creatine Chelate in the product but the patent holder, Albion, is out of the ingredient due to the Creatine shortage.

So its really beyond our control at this point. The product will come out but its really a matter of timing and things going on that we unfortunately don't have any control over.
Any chance your daily will have PeakO2 featured in it? i know you guys sell it solo but if that was included would be amazing. I know its hard to work out flavouring with it though.

I'll look into the Urolothin-B ingredient again - either as a single or a combo or both. I need to check Natreon's patents too and make sure that since they now have the patent on it from Shilajit that wouldn't be violating anything by doing it from another source. I haven't read into them yet.

We definitely still want to do the Daily Ergo. Just with raw material prices on basic things up so much right now, my fear would be it coming out at a price point that people wouldn't like or stock concerns bc of ingredient shortages like Creatine.
sorry for the double quote dude.

You guys have epi-plex (CEL) you have Vaso6 (SNS) seems like you're only one ingredient away from making your own epilogue lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance your daily will have PeakO2 featured in it? i know you guys sell it solo but if that was included would be amazing. I know its hard to work out flavouring with it though.

sorry for the double quote dude.

You guys have epi-plex (CEL) you have Vaso6 (SNS) seems like you're only one ingredient away from making your own epilogue lol.
True. I hadn't even thought about the being one ingredient away haha. I'm working on getting updated pricing for Urolithin-B.

No, I thought of putting PEAK02 in the daily ergogenic but I doubt we will. What we are going for with this is to cover the daily bases and try to have a cost effective product. PEAK02 would increase the cost quite a bit and it would be challenging from a taste standpoint. We could make it taste okay, but for things people drink everyday, they want great, not just okay.

One thing I did think is the possibility of doing the daily ergogenic like I'm talking about under SNS and then possibly doing a more loaded one under CEL so that people would have options as to whether they wanted the cost effective less expensive route or the all out ton of stuff in it route.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
True. I hadn't even thought about the being one ingredient away haha. I'm working on getting updated pricing for Urolithin-B.

No, I thought of putting PEAK02 in the daily ergogenic but I doubt we will. What we are going for with this is to cover the daily bases and try to have a cost effective product. PEAK02 would increase the cost quite a bit and it would be challenging from a taste standpoint. We could make it taste okay, but for things people drink everyday, they want great, not just okay.

One thing I did think is the possibility of doing the daily ergogenic like I'm talking about under SNS and then possibly doing a more loaded one under CEL so that people would have options as to whether they wanted the cost effective less expensive route or the all out ton of stuff in it route.
That sounds like a great idea! I would likely purchase both depending on what else I was using at the time.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That sounds like a great idea, also gives you your own little experiment with the market.

Until then i will just keep dry scooping my peak O2 powder until i cave and buy some xtend elite lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds like a great idea, also gives you your own little experiment with the market.

Until then i will just keep dry scooping my peak O2 powder until i cave and buy some xtend elite lol.
I'm not sure if you know but we offer PEAK02 in a capsule form - great price and don't have to deal with the taste.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used the new one and liked it. Seems a notch up from the Og but I only used one bottle. Gonna grab a few more in the future and give it a longer run.

How did your run with Ep1logue go?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used the newest ep1logue thought it was decent. Until I tried what I have now Hr-labs Ride on smokes every pump product I have used 4 capsules one hour before hitting weights l drink some vitamin C with it to help with the NO breakdown. Check it out you'll do a double take on the label.
I think Ep1logue isn’t a pump product, but a natural muscle builder? How did you run with it go?

Ive seen HR Labs Ride on, but thought it was just a pump product? Any good??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Ep1logue isn’t a pump product, but a natural muscle builder? How did you run with it go?

Ive seen HR Labs Ride on, but thought it was just a pump product? Any good??
It has ingredients that do lend itself to a pump

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enhanced recovery and some strength and recomp. Really came on week 4 but then I ended my run which I kind of regret. I’ll be back though
Sounds alright, I take it from your previous post you used the OG and thought that was effective also?

Last edited: