• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean ?
looks like they are still around and putting out supplements
Haven't seen anything new in a LONG time. They discontinued their protein among other things. I don't see their reps anymore. Just wondering where they went.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't seen anything new in a LONG time. They discontinued their protein among other things. I don't see their reps anymore. Just wondering where they went.
oh that a way .. i think i saw they released a new kings blood or atleast used a diff tongkat ali extract .. other then that im unsure what they have done recently

as for protein .. i thought it was horrible lol

but yea they arent a sponsor on this forum anymore , i think after they signed a deal with bb.com for olympus labs lifestyle series they have shift the focus on that brand more seems like

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
oh that a way .. i think i saw they released a new kings blood or atleast used a diff tongkat ali extract .. other then that im unsure what they have done recently

as for protein .. i thought it was horrible lol

but yea they arent a sponsor on this forum anymore , i think after they signed a deal with bb.com for olympus labs lifestyle series they have shift the focus on that brand more seems like
Sad day

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
K1ngs pct is pretty new product from them and the already mentioned K1ngs Blood is somewhat new also (or maybe it was reformulated). K1ngs Shield might of been reformulated too, not sure.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to change the subject per se...but Alpha Lion is gone from BB.com...not sure what happened there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not to change the subject per se...but Alpha Lion is gone from BB.com...not sure what happened there.
i never was a fan of that place but many years ago i was briefly a member there...i am shocked to see that the once mighty bb.com has become a shell of it's former self....anabolicminds was once considered 'that other place' by bb.com members...guess we got the last laugh-eh:D

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i never was a fan of that place but many years ago i was briefly a member there...i am shocked to see that the once mighty bb.com has become a shell of it's former self....anabolicminds was once considered 'that other place' by bb.com members...guess we got the last laugh-eh:D
It became such a Shill factory over there, I literally couldn't take it anymore. The amount of shilling was disgusting lol....all I miss is that website that had the PIITB button, forget the name....but I think BB.com owned it and the price glitch at midnight you could get protein, etc. for like $10 lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It became such a Shill factory over there, I literally couldn't take it anymore. The amount of shilling was disgusting lol....all I miss is that website that had the PIITB button, forget the name....but I think BB.com owned it and the price glitch at midnight you could get protein, etc. for like $10 lol.
bb.com was the gold standard during the golden age of supplement forums. it wasn't for me, but i have to give it props for what it was....hard to believe how far it has fallen.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya, those deals were crazy good. I hit the glitch on OG superpump one time. Not as good as the GNC glitch where you could add ice wands to your order and walk away with a couple hundred bucks worth of stuff for 10-20 bucks. haha!

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bb.com was the gold standard during the golden age of supplement forums. it wasn't for me, but i have to give it props for what it was....hard to believe how far it has fallen.
MISC still has its moments

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K1ngs pct is pretty new product from them and the already mentioned K1ngs Blood is somewhat new also (or maybe it was reformulated). K1ngs Shield might of been reformulated too, not sure.
It looks interesting

They did use to make good products, and originally had amazing products.

Basically followed PES, tho I don't see any of their products down here anymore.
The new line was stocked everywhere, didn't sell well but then again PES was always on sale down here too.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ep1logue was the best natty anabolic I've ever used, but they don't carry it anymore

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ep1logue was the best natty anabolic I've ever used, but they don't carry it anymore
We had people asking us for awhile to do a Urolithin B product but then its like demand/people asking died off all at once.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We had people asking us for awhile to do a Urolithin B product but then its like demand/people asking died off all at once.
Please , make a similar formula to ep1logue. I'd definitely be interested in it and would purchase/log it lol . I believe that certain individuals hyper respond to uro b while others' don't.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please , make a similar formula to ep1logue. I'd definitely be interested in it and would purchase/log it lol . I believe that certain individuals hyper respond to uro b while others' don't.
Just saw the massacre product on eBay…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've tried all of the above you mentioned, i thought the kings pct and kings blood were pretty good but i only ran 1 bottle each, i think 2 bottles would have been where they shined...i was most impressed by kings shield it is a really good formula, the cardiovascular protection formula is top notch. all 3 products are available at strong supplements a board sponsor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ep1logue is in stock at strong supplement shop. i just saw it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ep1logue is in stock at strong supplement shop. i just saw it.
What the ? They changed the formula but no one posted the new one. Hopefully it's better than the og.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree. I think some people respond incredibly well to it where others don't respond nearly as good or if at all. I think the whole debate between lovers and haters on Urolithin really came down to that - people get so caught up in what does or doesn't work for them that they lose sight that different things work different for different people.

If you want us to revisit that, I'm up for it. I'm assuming you mean the original formula, correct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but I just worry if the new formulas will be effective as the originals since they changed the formulas
only one way to find out... :)

at least you know the ingredient you were looking for is still in there-eh:unsure:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the ? They changed the formula but no one posted the new one. Hopefully it's better than the og.
I used the new one and liked it. Seems a notch up from the Og but I only used one bottle. Gonna grab a few more in the future and give it a longer run.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the newest ep1logue thought it was decent. Until I tried what I have now Hr-labs Ride on smokes every pump product I have used 4 capsules one hour before hitting weights l drink some vitamin C with it to help with the NO breakdown. Check it out you'll do a double take on the label.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used the newest ep1logue thought it was decent. Until I tried what I have now Hr-labs Ride on smokes every pump product I have used 4 capsules one hour before hitting weights l drink some vitamin C with it to help with the NO breakdown. Check it out you'll do a double take on the label.
Available in the US?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree. I think some people respond incredibly well to it where others don't respond nearly as good or if at all. I think the whole debate between lovers and haters on Urolithin really came down to that - people get so caught up in what does or doesn't work for them that they lose sight that different things work different for different people.

If you want us to revisit that, I'm up for it. I'm assuming you mean the original formula, correct?
Yes! The original please!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there capsules which hold 2000mg? 😬

Nearly $90aud for a pump product 👎
Great catch.

I almost posted a breakdown of how that wouldn't be possible. I had it typed out and then deleted it (actually saved a draft just in case) bc I didn't want my post to come off being negative towards another company.

But no, the largest capsule is a size 000 and that's very rare. Most contract manufacturers don't even have the tooling to do those and they are massive - like old school BCAA Capsule massive. And even then, they only hold 1000 mg. And you can tell that's not what they are using bc they don't make colored capsules for 000 and they use colored capsules.

The most common sizes are size 0 which holds up to 500 mg. and size 00 which holds up to 750 to 800 mg.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used the new one and liked it. Seems a notch up from the Og but I only used one bottle. Gonna grab a few more in the future and give it a longer run.
What did you notice?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you notice?
Enhanced recovery and some strength and recomp. Really came on week 4 but then I ended my run which I kind of regret. I’ll be back though

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there capsules which hold 2000mg?

Nearly $90aud for a pump product
Gotta look closer at the label. What they list as “total amount” is actually just a supposed yield for the first ingredient. It’s 333mg for ingredient #1 but with a 15:1 extraction ratio making it equivalent to that much powder. That’s some shady labeling.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Great catch.

I almost posted a breakdown of how that wouldn't be possible. I had it typed out and then deleted it (actually saved a draft just in case) bc I didn't want my post to come off being negative towards another company.

But no, the largest capsule is a size 000 and that's very rare. Most contract manufacturers don't even have the tooling to do those and they are massive - like old school BCAA Capsule massive. And even then, they only hold 1000 mg. And you can tell that's not what they are using bc they don't make colored capsules for 000 and they use colored capsules.

The most common sizes are size 0 which holds up to 500 mg. and size 00 which holds up to 750 to 800 mg.
Would SNS ever be able to throw something together like tr1umph?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been in the works for quite some time. I would imagine somewhere in the 2022 line up for their "all-in-one" ergogenic, but Steve will have to confirm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not going to happen...but i would love to see Tr1umph return.
Now we're talking! I use to run that as a staple! Taste was actually good to.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’d be down. I’m one of those responders to urobolin. My old logs and reviews can show that.

I think I do well with any of the pomegranate extracts (I know that’s broad and I know it seems they switched where uro-b was extracted from fwiw).

They have a daily ergo in the pipeline.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We could but we've never had anyone ask before. It's not a formula that I myself would use but if we had enough people interested, I would consider it. I just remember that it didn't sell very well for OL which is why they didn't continue making it.

We're doing a daily use ergogenic but its not very similar to tr1umph.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's been in the works for quite some time. I would imagine somewhere in the 2022 line up for their "all-in-one" ergogenic, but Steve will have to confirm.
We have had a daily ergogenic in the works for a long time now.

We have actually thought we had it done twice and had to start over twice due to having to switch contract manufacturers for it due to the flavored powder situation in the industry.

Once again, we got it pretty much complete and then the industry has ran into the much talked about price increases and shortages on certain ingredients. A good example - I wanted to use Magnesium Creatine Chelate in the product but the patent holder, Albion, is out of the ingredient due to the Creatine shortage.

So its really beyond our control at this point. The product will come out but its really a matter of timing and things going on that we unfortunately don't have any control over.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d be down. I’m one of those responders to urobolin. My old logs and reviews can show that.

I think I do well with any of the pomegranate extracts (I know that’s broad and I know it seems they switched where uro-b was extracted from fwiw).

They have a daily ergo in the pipeline.
I'll look into the Urolothin-B ingredient again - either as a single or a combo or both. I need to check Natreon's patents too and make sure that since they now have the patent on it from Shilajit that wouldn't be violating anything by doing it from another source. I haven't read into them yet.

We definitely still want to do the Daily Ergo. Just with raw material prices on basic things up so much right now, my fear would be it coming out at a price point that people wouldn't like or stock concerns bc of ingredient shortages like Creatine.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just an FYI all - there is a new EP1LOGUE version which has been released, it was actually formulated before COVID struck last year but for whatever reason and delays was really slow in being rolled out.

It has vaso6 removed and the addition of a novel, potent ingredient Abscisic acid, as well as Liguistrazine.

The write up should be available on a few retailers.