Olympus labs tren and epistane cycle

itsjaaime

Awards
23 years old. 180lbs. 12% body fat and looking to shred some more body fat.
What's going on looking to finally start my tr3n and ep15stane cycle I bought a couple months back. Just wanted to see if my cycle looks good?
Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45 , I will start tr3n one week after epi at 60/60/90/90/90 that way I can finish tren along with epi (only have 1 bottle).
OC: ar1macare pro, dermacrine, inhibit-p.
Pct: nolva, el1minate, sup3r pct, str3ngth.
Really want to be safe before starting. Your opinions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks solid as fuk bro. The only thing I would say is grab some exemestane incase of any estrogen problems. You running nolva at 20/20/10/10?

itsjaaime

Awards
Thanks bro. Yeah I would run nolva at 20/20/10/10. The problem is I have no way on getting my hands on a legit exemestane, it sketches me out to buy it online.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks bro. Yeah I would run nolva at 20/20/10/10. The problem is I have no way on getting my hands on a legit exemestane, it sketches me out to buy it online.
You need to have a strong ai on hand, epistane is known for rebound gyno. Even though you are tapering off the nolva you can still get gyno after pct. There are plenty of places to get exemestane without any problems

itsjaaime

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Any recommendations on where to get the exemestane?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry, I can't give source info