Olympus labs Tr3st

Elong_Thrust

Elong_Thrust

Awards
Starting a second cycle of this taking 4 caps per day (2 in the AM 2 in the PM) 100mg a day for 4 weeks. Last time I cycled this I had great results but lost a decent amount during post. Just curious what others would run during post to keep as much on as possible.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting a second cycle of this taking 4 caps per day (2 in the AM 2 in the PM) 100mg a day for 4 weeks. Last time I cycled this I had great results but lost a decent amount during post. Just curious what others would run during post to keep as much on as possible.
What was your PCT last time?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre just plain not going to hold onto glycogen "gains" when you come off. And if youre like me, much of the pronounced trest gains are glycogen fullness. And the strength gains...think of this all like coffee. We get some mental alertness and energy after a cup, but it wears off. How do we keep the mental alertness and energy coffee provides after it wears off? We either accept the highs and lows, or chase the dragon by drinking coffee all day (which is essentially what blast and cruise amounts to).

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your only going four weeks that's why gains were hard to keep. Takes time to build muscle and what you seen was a lot of glycogen. Rub it 8-12 weeks and you will keep more.