OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if it'd be okay to stack Ghar1ne (MK-677) with Test1fy? Or would MK-677 be best run solo?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see no issues with running the two together besides you getting really hungry. I’d dose the MK before bed.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on Elim1nate and TestIfy stack( raise test and lower estrogen?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on Elim1nate and TestIfy stack( raise test and lower estrogen?
TEST1FY is always brilliant in my book....love it!
My favorite OL test booster used to be Kings Blood, but I have now come to realize that I actually prefer TEST1FY.

Luteolin has some impressive health/wellness boosting attributes, and I used ELIM1NATE throughout my recent prohormone cycle at 1/2 dose due to its proposed testicular protection effects. Do I know if that worked....not really, but I still have my balls.

There have been mixed reports from people using ELIM1NATE solo, but maybe you will be one that notes some significant benefits by making it part of your natty stack..

negus215

Awards
Noob here, long time lurker. Thoughts on running Test1fy and Nolvadren XT together? recently got the nolvadren as a gift..

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noob here, long time lurker. Thoughts on running Test1fy and Nolvadren XT together? recently got the nolvadren as a gift..
Not necessary...Pick one and stack something like massmax or x gels with it...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on testify right now for the first time, man this is a got testbooster!, but it was discontinued that suck!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on testify right now for the first time, man this is a got testbooster!, but it was discontinued that suck!
I feel ya man but the new Kingsblood is out and arguably even better. I highly recommend you try it. 30% off launch sale going at Strong Supplement Shop right now too

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
will try it around Christmas time, when OL a 50 % of, since I am in Canada and with the rate of change and shipping it came more than 200 dollar for 3 bottles, not worth it to me and I dont think the muscle fulling effect will be as good as with testify, and if libido is higher this will fall in the too much for me lol.

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will try it around Christmas time, when OL a 50 % of, since I am in Canada and with the rate of change and shipping it came more than 200 dollar for 3 bottles, not worth it to me and I dont think the muscle fulling effect will be as good as with testify, and if libido is higher this will fall in the too much for me lol.
Fair enough, I understand as I'm in Canada too. When you want to order pm me and I can try to help reduce shipping costs.