OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
new bottle says to take 8 caps with largest meal. OL do you recommend otherwise?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
new bottle says to take 8 caps with largest meal. OL do you recommend otherwise?
Hmm...that is interesting. I still have my most recent bottle (older graphics) which says divide it in two doses of 4 caps with meals. I always took mine twice a day, with or without food. I don’t see why the new bottle would be any different despite what is printed on the label.

xtyler, what is this madness?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 caps twice a day is fine. I like it better on empty stomach.
Yeah...I don’t know what I was thinking. I have always taken mine on an empty stomach as well. It definitely hits a little harder that way and then I get really excited!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yessir. I start friday. Massacr3 ends tomorrow
You have more willpower than myself. I would have been eating those like candy the second they arrived at my door! I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the effects of TEST1FY...

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have more willpower than myself. I would have been eating those like candy the second they arrived at my door! I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the effects of TEST1FY...
I carefully and lovingly threw the bottle to the back of my cupboard to avoid temptation. I also wanted to finish massacr3 solo.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is going to sound like the most banal, ludicrous question but would it be okay to open the capsules and pour them into hot water and drink like a tea?
I like the taste, but don't want to keep at it if they're capped for a reason other than convenience...

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is going to sound like the most banal, ludicrous question but would it be okay to open the capsules and pour them into hot water and drink like a tea?
I like the taste, but don't want to keep at it if they're capped for a reason other than convenience...
lmao im not a rep but i think you should be good.

not speaking directly to testify, but any capped herbs i have ever had the (dis)pleasure of tasting have always left a terrible taste in my mouth

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
lmao im not a rep but i think you should be good.

not speaking directly to testify, but any capped herbs i have ever had the (dis)pleasure of tasting have always left a terrible taste in my mouth
Genuinely, it's lovely. Really is. I take 4 caps first thing on an empty stomach as a tea and the smell of the tea alone irons any cobwebs out. The last few nights I've been taking 3g Melatonin at bedtime and with the Melatonin, waking up at 5am (gym at 7am) is a struggle and my brain does be two weeks from anywhere, but for some reason this Test1fy tonic (with a pinch of Cayenne) first thing works.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Genuinely, it's lovely. Really is. I take 4 caps first thing on an empty stomach as a tea and the smell of the tea alone irons any cobwebs out. The last few nights I've been taking 3g Melatonin at bedtime and with the Melatonin, waking up at 5am (gym at 7am) is a struggle and my brain does be two weeks from anywhere, but for some reason this Test1fy tonic (with a pinch of Cayenne) first thing works.
So do you feedback on test1fy for us?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So do you feedback on test1fy for us?
I love Test1fy. I'm a huge fan of OLs products as there's not one product of theirs that I've tried that I've not responded to.
I'm going to give either Massacr3 or Ep1logue a rally next month and stack with Test1fy, so looking forward to that.

Test1fy is my favourite standalone as I feel better within myself when I'm on it. I enjoy the appetite boost, alpha feeling and the ability to deal with stress, so I'd rather it in my life, than not.
I have noticed less impact with the new formula, whatever it is, but it's still the best on the market in my opinion. (Followed by Alphamax XT and K1ngs Blood)

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Hi, just received 2 bottle of Test1fy, i'm currently using a daily ergogenic/pump product that contains 600mg of KSM-66. Will it be too much Ashwagandha combining both products?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, just received 2 bottle of Test1fy, i'm currently using a daily ergogenic/pump product that contains 600mg of KSM-66. Will it be too much Ashwagandha combining both products?
It may, it may not. If it makes you overly mellow, take the bulk of your Ashwagandha before dinner.

JPM

JPM

Awards
I’ve got 3 bottles begging to be taken.

Last edited:
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has the updated version been revealed yet, am I missing something ? What's the difference with the old formula?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Question

What’s the better stack for bulking

Test1fy with Massacr3

Or

K1ngslayer with Massacr3?

Thank you

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has the updated version been revealed yet, am I missing something ? What's the difference with the old formula?
No changes to Test1fy right now

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now, meaning some changes are comming?
No meaning you never know what could happen lol. There are now plans to tinker with it.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How much does this improve strength? Can I run this with ep1logue?

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Confused about dosing... the bottle i have say 8 caps with largest meal of the day, the OL site say take 4 caps twice daily.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Confused about dosing... the bottle i have say 8 caps with largest meal of the day, the OL site say take 4 caps twice daily.
I prefer to split dose 4/4.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When is the next batch expected to ship? My order says yesterday.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
I'm on week 4 of my 8 week Test1fy cycle and i can already say that this is the best supplement i've ever used.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How is testify on the joints and does it help with endurance?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is testify on the joints and does it help with endurance?
Joints should be fine. It has estrogen modulating and hormonal optimization ingredients, but does not completely crush estrogen either. Estrogen is necessary even for men, so the key is to modulate it, not obliterate it. But it should not dry out your joints.

Endurance might get a slight boost from KSM-66. It's not one of the BIG benefits, there's other benefits to Test1fy that are much more pronounced, but KSM-66 is very versatile so you might notice a little boost.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Can i stack test1fy with x gels and massacr3? And how would you dose it? Thx

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can i stack test1fy with x gels and massacr3? And how would you dose it? Thx
Yes you can stack them. Just use label recommendations for all 3. Take Testify with meals. You can take ARA and Massacre prior to workouts.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other Olympus labs products would you stack with test1fy as part of a pct? Going to run clomid, xgels and test1fy.. was thinking of adding kingsblood, super pct or massacr3?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other Olympus labs products would you stack with test1fy as part of a pct? Going to run clomid, xgels and test1fy.. was thinking of adding kingsblood, super pct or massacr3?
SERM+T-booster already covered, I'd say either KingSlayer or Massacr3.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Test1fy currently available, cause on the site is mentioned "coming soon"?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Test1fy currently available, cause on the site is mentioned "coming soon"?
I do believe it is available. As you know the website has been revamped and is a work in process. The coming soon probably means the product writeup/info.