Olympus Labs TEST1FY (caps) or Blackstone Labs Apex Male

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Had to take a glance at apex male supplement facts, and yeah, no thanks jeff. Test1fy all day long.
Cel M-test would be a better comparison/candidate then that apex male proprietary mix.

Edit: By the way strong first time post. :D
Welcome to AM.

sakk

Awards
thanks for the reply and sorry for any writting mistakes! i would like to be more detaled but my English are not so good! :wink1:

I intrest more for testify too but i wanted a second opinion.. i was first thinking to go for apex male because of bulbine,fenugreek and epimedium but tesify looks more solid...

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply and sorry for any writting mistakes! i would like to be more detaled but my English are not so good! :wink1:

I intrest more for testify too but i wanted a second opinion.. i was first thinking to go for apex male because of bulbine,fenugreek and epimedium but tesify looks more solid...
I would definitely go with Test1fy.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously, I'm biased here, so I'll let everyone else speak their opinion and just offer that if you have any questions regarding Test1fy or any of its ingredients, please let me know. :)

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs >>>>>> Blackstone
Anyone who says differently is probably getting paid $$$ to say so.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OLs all day man

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
OL > Blackstone but...... Alphamax XT > Test1fy
Just saying ??

sakk

Awards
i ll give a try Test1fy.. most people here agree.. Kingsblood seems good too but not availiable here so.. i ll go for Test1fy.. i forgot to mention that i ll use it as a standalone test booster and not for pct. i wonder if i can stack it with maca and d-aspartic.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
i ll give a try Test1fy.. most people here agree.. Kingsblood seems good too but not availiable here so.. i ll go for Test1fy.. i forgot to mention that i ll use it as a standalone test booster and not for pct. i wonder if i can stack it with maca and d-aspartic.
CEL M-TEST could be an alternative to try as well, been getting a lot of good reviews. No need to stack maca or d-aspartic acid with Test1fy. Test1fy as all you need.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
dont use DAA. the longer you hang out on the forum youll pick up on general favorites and dislikes...DAA falls into the dislike category due to lack of supporting evidence that it actually works. Good things to stack with test boosters are natty anabolics such as Anabeta Elite (ABE), X gels, or the new Massmax xt or Or1gin if you wanted to stay with OL line.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
dont use DAA. the longer you hang out on the forum youll pick up on general favorites and dislikes...DAA falls into the dislike category due to lack of supporting evidence that it actually works. Good things to stack with test boosters are natty anabolics such as Anabeta Elite (ABE), X gels, or the new Massmax xt or Or1gin if you wanted to stay with OL line.
Anabeta Elite + Test1fy would be a overlap though, both has anacyclus pyrethrum.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test1fy is a super comprehensive formula, shouldn't need to stack those other compounds with it. Run it solo first, see how you react to it, and if you wanted to stack it with something else later on, you can.

sakk

Awards
i was checking the incredits of test1fy pro version (powder) and i saw that it have maca and tribulus indside. I have already one bottle of them closed. that's why i said if i could use them with test1fy (unfortunately the "pro" version is not availiable at the supplement shop, where i buy my supplemets. Only the one with the caps .)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Agreed.

But it is also funny when people say "dont use DAA because it has human data shown to be ineffective" yet will then say "but try this product instead" which has no data at all except in castrated rats

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kingsblood is the only one > test1fy
I enjoy both of them, and I go back and forth between which one I like better. TEST1FY offers much more of an anabolic quality as in increased muscle fullness and pumps. KingsBlood does not give me any kind of a direct anabolic affect, but it offers superior energy while doing a respectable job of promoting sexual/hormonal health.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Testify over Blackstone Labs for sure, like mentioned above M-test vs Testify would be a much closer battle. M test is my go to for natural test booster, much cheaper than other similar quality test boosters on the market.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have tried all 3 of them and heres my take..

Kingsblood ---- deep sleep, libido/ massive loads (peter north style :)) and some strength increase
M test - raging libido and decent sleep
Testify - mega increase in appetite, recomp and decent increase in strength

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I would choose Olympus Labs, over Red Flag Labs, any day of the week.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Agreed.

But it is also funny when people say "dont use DAA because it has human data shown to be ineffective" yet will then say "but try this product instead" which has no data at all except in castrated rats
Hahahaha! Good one! And all Tambi had was a poster :D

sakk

Awards
Thank you all for your answers guys, i finally ordered Test1fy ! You were really helpful, thanks again ! :thumbsup:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for your answers guys, i finally ordered Test1fy ! You were really helpful, thanks again ! :thumbsup:
Excellent choice! It will treat you well...