OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
We always back up our hype and deliver. Always. Just because we can't divulge all the details right now (you know that's not how this industry works) doesn't mean that we're going to do anything but exceed expectations. :)
If this is all coming out in the next 4 months, you must have some Beta results you can share. But if OL is not gonna divulge any of the products, then I guess looking for Beta results would be too much to ask. Its a dead thread...

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.
OL fanboy right here ����

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We always back up our hype and deliver. Always. Just because we can't divulge all the details right now (you know that's not how this industry works) doesn't mean that we're going to do anything but exceed expectations. :)
Exactly. If they don’t already know how OL rolls, they’re about to find out!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is all coming out in the next 4 months, you must have some Beta results you can share. But if OL is not gonna divulge any of the products, then I guess looking for Beta results would be too much to ask. Its a dead thread...
You’re entitled to your opinion brother. We’ll release details once we have the green light and the timing is right. Until then thanks for being active in our thread

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At the olympia and was hoping that i would see u guys here

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be different if OL didn't have a solid track record. But with the lineup they already have, they've earned the right to do some teasing before things are releasing, because all of their products are pleasing* :D

See whut i did?

*except maybe Massacr3, but I love Ep1logue so I'm willing to say I'm a laxo non-responder

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t see anything wrong with some hype.
Especially when you have 9 new releases coming out.

I hope there is at least one that has not even been mentioned yet that will really blow us away!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be a lot of information flowing in this thread in the next week and over the next few months.

9 new products is more than some companies whole line lol. Full disclosure some of them will be reformulations. There are at least 5 that I personally can’t wait for.

I will bet there will be a few who will be disappointed.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There will be a lot of information flowing in this thread in the next week and over the next few months.

9 new products is more than some companies whole line lol. Full disclosure some of them will be reformulations. There are at least 5 that I personally can’t wait for.

I will bet there will be a few who will be disappointed.
Why would people be dissapointed? Maybe I am not understanding.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully they are removing stim x and the alpha yohimbine from all products. I want to get the full benefits of my Reign without the chills, clamyness and shriveled up dick

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because in life you can’t please everyone. That’s just how it goes. I’m thinking he meant it more along those lines

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Of course it would be the BLR fanboy that would come in here and be a pain. Its an announcement thread. Information will come when its available/ allowed.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stim X made me more physically sick, throwing up, more than any yohimbe extract. Even the 8mg Alpha Burns, and that's a hefty dose. SA2-A was the only yohimbe I could handle at even high doses.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure he meant "I bet there will be few who will be disappointed," as in very few will actually be disappointed. Probably just got distracted by the release list while he was typing lol.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Of course it would be the BLR fanboy that would come in here and be a pain. Its an announcement thread. Information will come when its available/ allowed.
Bro I use OL daily.I give recognition to vendor products where it is warranted whomever makes them. So this is an announcment thread bro? And nothing whatsoever has been announced?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs says 4 months??? We can hope ��

I haven't been on much, but good to see new products on the way.
It's seemed really stale the last 6 months supplement wise(industry, not OL), so interested to see what you guys are bringing out!

Hopefully something like a Multi Vitamin, or anything health related peaks my interest.

I'd love like a Kings Guard but less PCT more general health. It will probably never happen, but OL would be the only company who would release it and make it affordable.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro I use OL daily.I give recognition to vendor products where it is warranted whomever makes them. So this is an announcment thread bro? And nothing whatsoever has been announced?
They have stated multiple times that information will be made available shortly, not really sure what else to say. If this thread is not moving at a pace you enjoy then its real simple to unsub it. No need to be filling this thread with negativity

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We announced that we’re coming out with 9 products before years end

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you guys opt for concentrate over isolate for taste, just wondering. Gonna buy a jug or two regardless. Interested to see how the GABA plays a role with me with a pre bed shake

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
gonna start up another go at massacre had some tendon sprains in my elbow so hoping this helps with healing that

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
King slayer is giving me soft mushy green poop...destroyed couple pairs of underwear already. Any recommendations?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
King slayer is giving me soft mushy green poop...destroyed couple pairs of underwear already. Any recommendations?
How were you dosing it??

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the correct label for Superior Protein. The one posted has an error.

I’ve tried 2 pills 3 times a day and 3 pills 2 times a day. No luck.
Definitely from KS? Nothing else has been changed? KS should *help* with digestive health, so this is surprising, but I suppose people are different. Try cutting back to 2 caps 2x/day and see if that helps. Everything is dosed well enough that I would expect you to still get benefit at that dose.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the correct label for Superior Protein. The one posted has an error.

Definitely from KS? Nothing else has been changed? KS should *help* with digestive health, so this is surprising, but I suppose people are different. Try cutting back to 2 caps 2x/day and see if that helps. Everything is dosed well enough that I would expect you to still get benefit at that dose.
Ya man nothing else. I’ll try cutting the dosage back and see if it gets back to being brown. Green usually means too fast through the body so king slayer must be speeding it up too much.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Get to the toilet before going maybe?

Lol sorry i had to

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
The underwear are getting destroyed because it’s a never ending wipe and it keeps bacon stripping them after the fact.
That sucks man. I was just joking

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve tried 2 pills 3 times a day and 3 pills 2 times a day. No luck.
It affected my stomach for a couple days but then subsided and I’m fine now. And never green mushy poop at all