Olympus labs SUSPICIOUS AFTER PAYMENT

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So last night i purchase my entire cycle online Olympus UK then this morning i got MESSAGE FROM MY BANK ABOUT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY ON MY ACCOUNT I CALL THEY SAY IT WAS CAUSE OF THE SITE THAT I BOUGHT MY CYCLE SUPPLEMENTS
Very worry

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Don't be worried. It happened to me last year when I started buying from the states and I'm from uk. When you tell them that the activity from your account was you then all will be good. Check your email address for OL UK receipt and order confirmation.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't be worried. It happened to me last year when I started buying from the states and I'm from uk. When you tell them that the activity from your account was you then all will be good. Check your email address for OL UK receipt and order confirmation.
Thans bro ill be checking my mail

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's funny. I've had my bank call me regarding "suspicious activity" due to purchases I made at supplement websites, but when two fraudulent charges were made on my account that totaled $600, I received no call whatsoever.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have ordered from OL website many times. Never had a problem with anything, so I'm guessing what was said above is correct

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny. I've had my bank call me regarding "suspicious activity" due to purchases I made at supplement websites, but when two fraudulent charges were made on my account that totaled $600, I received no call whatsoever.
Now im worry
So you bought from olympus uk?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Now im worry
So you bought from olympus uk?
No. I think you misunderstood. What I meant is, I have made purchases from supplement websites and had my bank consider them "suspicious." Obviously, they weren't because I made the purchases. Then I had legitimate fraudulent activity occur on my account. Two charges were made to upscale clothing retailers that totaled $600. These were unrelated to my supplement purchases. They were definitely fraudulent, yet the bank failed to flag them as such.

So my point is: take these calls from your bank with a grain of salt.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I think you misunderstood. What I meant is, I have made purchases from supplement websites and had my bank consider them "suspicious." Obviously, they weren't because I made the purchases. Then I had legitimate fraudulent activity occur on my account. Two charges were made to upscale clothing retailers that totaled $600. These were unrelated to my supplement purchases. They were definitely fraudulent, yet the bank failed to flag them as such.

So my point is: take these calls from your bank with a grain of salt.
You know you bought a new pencil skirt for $600 to show off them post cycle legs

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got pinged when I bought a bunch of sups a few months ago. I think it's something that every bank does when it's a company that isn't well known like amazon and when you're spending a lot. No need to worry as long as you placed the order

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the institution that issues your card. Also if it is a site/company the CC issuer is not familiar with, or outside your usual purchases they flag for fraud.

Depending on the amount I may contact cc prior to purchase and inform them of upcoming transaction.

Additionally, if you are worried in the future you can purchase a Visa pre-paid gift card. They can be used domestically. There are also CCs and services that that allow the consumer the opportunity to generate a new digital card for each online purchase.

sespress

Awards
Bingo. It's about the payment processing company thinking they can dictate what can and cannot be bought wth visa, MasterCard, etc...

I got shut down on 4 sites in a row the other day. PH, peptides, eBay and finally kratom. It's like a form of non governmental control over the availability of certain things. Anything close to grey area... And they nail it. They don't want to be associated with anything that may be or become illegal. So they start investigation each charge and then you'll see an email from the vendor in a month "new payment processor, visa is back!" But it's overseas...

I got called once for stupid stuff. " Did you recently go to this restaurant"? Yes it's down the street for God's sake. Then I had to report a 500 purchase at a best buy in... Maine. I live in VA. So even when it's total legit they fail.

sespress

Awards
Also a lot of bank's well let you whitelist the vendor so it won't happen again.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Have ordered from OL website many times. Never had a problem with anything, so I'm guessing what was said above is correct
that's because your mayor west- no one f's with adam west

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Correction; Nobody fks with Adam We
[video=youtube;hQLgXxpLotE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQLgXxpLotE[/video]

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
What the guy above said. I tried to buy something overseas and my bank blocked it because I always by in North America, so it was flagged as suspicious and the transaction couldn't complete until I called them.