Olympus Labs Superior Protein Blowout

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superior Protein blowout (AM only offer)

$15/tub for base version; $17.5/tub for PharmaGABA version while supplies last....
- Free shipping over $75 within US
- Can combine with other products

5 flavors available
- Mocha cereal
- Blueberry pastry
- Cinnamon cereal
- Peanut Butter Crunch
- Fruity Cereal

PM directly to order.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have any feed back on the taste of these ??

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any feed back on the taste of these ??
I highly recommend the fruity cereal (bang on fruit loops flavor) and cinnamon flavours.

Alot of people have been ordering PB and blueberry too.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This deal is still going with an extra incentive of a further $1 off per tub!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got Mine !!

Oly.jpg

Kyle25

Awards
I freaking love Olympus labs. Imma have to get some. Might grab some epilogue while I’m at it.

Reactions: GNO
Richierichs

Richierichs

Awards
Superior Protein blowout (AM only offer)

$15/tub for base version; $17.5/tub for PharmaGABA version while supplies last....
- Free shipping over $75 within US
- Can combine with other products

5 flavors available
- Mocha cereal
- Blueberry pastry
- Cinnamon cereal
- Peanut Butter Crunch
- Fruity Cereal

PM directly to order.
How much is shipping?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I opened up my PharmaGABA version Blueberry Toaster Pasty this morning, I must be honest I did not care for the smell, it almost smelled like a chemical ?? I mixed 2 scoops Protein and 2 scoops Oats, I thought it was pretty good, but that smell took away from the enjoyment. I also mixed up a shake for my 10am break. I thought the shake was better, I did not notice the smell as much and I loved how thick it mixed up, the Blueberry flavor was good.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I opened up my PharmaGABA version Blueberry Toaster Pasty this morning, I must be honest I did not care for the smell, it almost smelled like a chemical ?? I mixed 2 scoops Protein and 2 scoops Oats, I thought it was pretty good, but that smell took away from the enjoyment. I also mixed up a shake for my 10am break. I thought the shake was better, I did not notice the smell as much and I loved how thick it mixed up, the Blueberry flavor was good.
I like the Fruity cereal and the gingerbread flavors better a lot better then the blueberry. I have their PB flavor on the way also more of the fruity cereal and gingerbread. I still need to try the mocha. I will post up my thoughts and rank them here.

I still refuse to call these Protein powders by their stupid names lol

Btw @GNO helped me out big time with placing my order and getting a great price. I appreciate you dude!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Fruity cereal and the gingerbread flavors better a lot better then the blueberry. I have their PB flavor on the way also more of the fruity cereal and gingerbread. I still need to try the mocha. I will post up my thoughts and rank them here.

I still refuse to call these Protein powders by their stupid names lol

Btw @GNO helped me out big time with placing my order and getting a great price. I appreciate you dude!
Anytime man!

Mack19

Awards
The PB is pretty good I’ll be trying the fruity pebbles protein soon I’ll let you know what I think

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got Ginger Bread and Peanut Butter yet to try !

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This deal is still running ...PM me now!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree... the blueberry is by far the worst and def tastes super fake/chemically. Its not undrinkable, but certainly not enjoyable either. Unfortunately it's also the only one that seems to mix thicker... Choc PB was also OK, a little chemical aftertaste/smell but nowhere near the BB. Mocha and fruity are both solid though for sure... I should get some gingerbread tho but i keep hearing its just cinnamon and theres tons of great cinn flavors already out there so I'd be interested to hear some thoughts from you guys as I would only buy if its at least on par with some of the better flavors as really only the mocha/fruity so far have been ones I would even buy again (even with the sale)