Unanswered Olympus Labs Superdrol Legit?

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,

Long time lurker in the forums, first post. Question: I bought two bottles of Olympus UK Superdrol last month from a reputable UK site. I did further research and came across many mixed reviews, mostly negative about Olympus UK Superdrol. Most people are saying its bunk. My bottles do not have an expiration date on them, and above the bar code says "Predator Nutrition Limited" . To the left of the barcode it says manufactured by Olympus UK and it says third party tested underneath that. Any chance this product is legit? I only found a couple posts on here saying that certain sites pulled the product, but no personal reviews. Have you heard anything positive? Would it be worth the time and effort to try this out?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello all,

Long time lurker in the forums, first post. Question: I bought two bottles of Olympus UK Superdrol last month from a reputable UK site. I did further research and came across many mixed reviews, mostly negative about Olympus UK Superdrol. Most people are saying its bunk. My bottles do not have an expiration date on them, and above the bar code says "Predator Nutrition Limited" . To the left of the barcode it says manufactured by Olympus UK and it says third party tested underneath that. Any chance this product is legit? I only found a couple posts on here saying that certain sites pulled the product, but no personal reviews. Have you heard anything positive? Would it be worth the time and effort to try this out?
There's a chance it's legit, but the consensus says that it's probably not.
There were a couple of threads on here about it.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There's a chance it's legit, but the consensus says that it's probably not.
There were a couple of threads on here about it.
Thank you for the quick reply. I saw a couple posts on here, but a lot of the information seems to contradict. Some reputable sites still have Olympus Labs UK Superdrol for sale today. These sites have been running for years, and I'm not sure they will risk their reputation by knowingly selling a bad product. Olympus UK did have a great track record in the past. Has anybody actually taken the product themselves on here?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the quick reply. I saw a couple posts on here, but a lot of the information seems to contradict. Some reputable sites still have Olympus Labs UK Superdrol for sale today. These sites have been running for years, and I'm not sure they will risk their reputation by knowingly selling a bad product. Olympus UK did have a great track record in the past. Has anybody actually taken the product themselves on here?
Well, there aren't many bigger or more established names than Pred, and they had no problem sticking people with that crap. (To the best of my knowledge, nobody was offered a refund or even credit).
Yes, some guys on here used it, I just can't remember who right now. Hopefully some of them will see your post, and respond.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It used to be legit. Thing is the last 4-5 people here that used it in the past months had shitty cycles and weren’t extremely disapointed. That’s enough for me to never source sd there

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
... In the meantime, ask yourself this question: Why would they pull a product that was specifically produced for them to sell?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And unless you live there I really don’t know why you would go overseas for that when there’s extremely potent SD here in Canada or in the US.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
... In the meantime, ask yourself this question: Why would they pull a product that was specifically produced for them to sell?
Great point, but didn't Predator pull their own in house version of Superdrol at the same time as well (the name is alluding me at the moment)? I thought maybe it was a superdrol thing for their site specifically. I didn't purchase through them, but it does have their name above the barcode as stated earlier.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And unless you live there I really don’t know why you would go overseas for that when there’s extremely potent SD here in Canada or in the US.
I am a US resident. I have done some research but am unaware of any at the moment in North America. I see people on here recommending radian products and core labs for instance, but they're not North America. I know some people are sensitive about messaging, but I would appreciate you shooting me a PM with any Superdrol that you know are g2g. I will also message you a couple other options I have on hand as well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great point, but didn't Predator pull their own in house version of Superdrol at the same time as well (the name is alluding me at the moment)? I thought maybe it was a superdrol thing for their site specifically. I didn't purchase through them, but it does have their name above the barcode as stated earlier.
Hmmm... Not sure.

I'm sending you a PM.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am a US resident. I have done some research but am unaware of any at the moment in North America. I see people on here recommending radian products and core labs for instance, but they're not North America. I know some people are sensitive about messaging, but I would appreciate you shooting me a PM with any Superdrol that you know are g2g. I will also message you a couple other options I have on hand as well.
It’s because the sources where people get their stuff from are not on websites and are not public for the most part

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s because the sources where people get their stuff from are not on websites and are not public for the most part
Alas, I don't have that in person connect yet for superdrol specifically. It used to be easy to get it online.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Really disappointed in OL, i wont use any of their stuff again. Unless by chance their rerelease Triumph lol

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Really disappointed in OL, i wont use any of their stuff again. Unless by chance their rerelease Triumph lol
That is so unlike OL. It is definitely shady, even if it was only some of the batches. To be produced exclusively for a supplier is odd as well. It's a damn shame.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is so unlike OL. It is definitely shady, even if it was only some of the batches. To be produced exclusively for a supplier is odd as well. It's a damn shame.
Firstly the Predator stuff is by Olympus UK....im not sure if it has anything to do with Olympus Labs.

But yes the stuff is garbage and its not just the SD...the Lgd has had dodgy feedback and on UK Forums Halodrol as well. Also there is practically no logs or reviews about their stuff other than on the site. They also refused to replace the bunk products once people highlighted issues...great service eh?
I bought their Lgd but not touching it. If it were me id try another outlet.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Firstly the Predator stuff is by Olympus UK....im not sure if it has anything to do with Olympus Labs.

But yes the stuff is garbage and its not just the SD...the Lgd has had dodgy feedback and on UK Forums Halodrol as well. Also there is practically no logs or reviews about their stuff other than on the site. They also refused to replace the bunk products once people highlighted issues...great service eh?
Thanks for the feedback man. I noticed there is hardly any logs out there for their superdrol. Damn looks like I take a fat L

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used there Msten couple months back and it was legit. Everything I've ever purchased from Predator has been g2g.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tested this on my rat for just a week as an ending to Another cycle at 10mg (2 caps ed) and it sure felt like legit SD and he had pumps and thickness in the gym within Days, I wont throw his bottle away as I intended to do after Reading about it in here.
(My rat have used old SD since it first came out multiple times)

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Seems like all designers from the UK are hit or miss. I probably wouldn’t take the chance. Predator has some questionable “non hormonal” items on their site too.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies everybody. I will run DMZ next week because I want better odds of a legit product to get swole for the summer. I might give the superdrol a shot down the road, way after proper pct and some time off

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies everybody. I will run DMZ next week because I want better odds of a legit product to get swole for the summer. I might give the superdrol a shot down the road, way after proper pct and some time off
I don't know where you're from but there are a ton of places where you can get some good dmz or Msten out there that are more reputable

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't know where you're from but there are a ton of places where you can get some good dmz or Msten out there that are more reputable
I am from the US good sir. I am about to run Aggressive Labz DMZ for 4 weeks. 30MG all the way through. Nolvadex for pct 20/20/20/20 and CEL M Test for natty boost. I have Ar1macare Pro for on cycle support. Let me know if you want me to run a log!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am from the US good sir. I am about to run Aggressive Labz DMZ for 4 weeks. 30MG all the way through. Nolvadex for pct 20/20/20/20 and CEL M Test for natty boost. I have Ar1macare Pro for on cycle support. Let me know if you want me to run a log!
30mg might leave you disapointed! It’ll work for sure but I’d go 45mg at least.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah.... Run that log, bro!

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Ol Superdrol is legit. Have used it and it did everything a good SD should do. Don’t know where the bad feedback comes from. Also they probably only produced one batch so every bottle should be legit. They (PN) got a warning letter because of SD and dropped those products from their site.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Really??
Ol Superdrol is legit. Have used it and it did everything a good SD should do. Don’t know where the bad feedback comes from. Also they probably only produced one batch so every bottle should be legit. They (PN) got a warning letter because of SD and dropped those products from their site.
Really??
I thought it was from the complaints they got (some were from members on here) that the stuff was bunk and they refused to replace the items either. Why would they get a warning letter...its not illegal to sell in the UK?

Hmm what a coincidence if they got a warning letter and pulled SD JUST as people started complaining the stuff was crap.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really??

Really??
I thought it was from the complaints they got (some were from members on here) that the stuff was bunk and they refused to replace the items either. Why would they get a warning letter...its not illegal to sell in the UK?

Hmm what a coincidence if they got a warning letter and pulled SD JUST as people started complaining the stuff was crap.
That would be a giant coincidence.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really??

Really??

Indeed a pretty funny coincidence.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. I did notice at the time they didn’t have anymore SD products on their site, haven’t checked since. You would think they would reply to inquiries that they pulled all SD products, not that they sold out as they claimed to some members on here. The transparency would definitely help their customer base, and is a win win for all. So many mixed reviews on the actual product itself. I’ll run it at a later time probably, as I am running a DMZ cycle now. I’m logging it on here, check it out!

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Just been looking on this website, there’s still epiandro, 3ad, epistane, halo amongst others. The bottles clearly say Olympus UK, but under the description and in write up they are described as Olympus Labs products? Anyone know if theses are good to go?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just been looking on this website, there’s still epiandro, 3ad, epistane, halo amongst others. The bottles clearly say Olympus UK, but under the description and in write up they are described as Olympus Labs products? Anyone know if theses are good to go?
Your choice. Good luck if you take them and hope you have deep pockets as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran a cycle log on this stuff; it definitely helped, but I was underwhelmed considering how hyped up superdrol is. My guess would be that it is underdosed to a fair degree. It honestly pains me to say this, because I used to recommend predator to a lot of people after my good experiences with their havoc and nanodrol. They’ve been pretty shady with the OL superdrol, considering that they pulled it off the shelves. I’ll personally never vouch for them again.