Olympus Labs Super-19, worth it?

Varangie

Awards
Greetings All,

Recently have come across a bottle of Super-19 and was considering adding it to my current cycle (Ostarine, Epi-Andro (OL Super Epi Elite)). However, conducting the usual research online has revealed some conflicting anecdotal advise/ experiences with 19-Nor products.

Putting it out there for any of those speaking from experience or with knowledge:

a) What results can be expected from this product and would this be inline with my goals of a recomp? For example, is it comparable to 1 or 4 Andro?

b) Any particular sides associated with this product, beyond the usual Andro sides (have run a 1/4 Andro cycle, so I am familiar this).

c) Considering that I only have one bottle, this would only last me 30 days. Is this worth it as a blast on cycle or would you recommend sourcing a second bottle?

Likewise, feel free to comment on any other aspects of Super-19 that I may have missed

Etherway, I am going to start logging my current cycle as I have received mixed experiences on Ostarine alone.

Any advise/ general observations welcome!

V

Varangie

Awards
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-0l, 17-one. The dosage per cap is 110mg.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I understand but what compound is that... 19-Nor is Tren, isn't it?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Supposedly a prohormone to 3 anabolic compounds, one being deca (nandrolone). Try it out and let us know.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It appears to be somewhat wet. I'd be hesitant to use it as a standalone though.