Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT vs N2Generate?

Helpmebrahs

Awards
N2generate which used to be called HCGenerate - Has many obscure powerful ingredients that SUP3R has. My only concern is that SUP3R has a anti-estrogen which is as strong as Tamoxifen(Nolvadex). Keep in mind my body is very sensitive and I have had many negative experiences with SARMS. So which is better for PCT - N2generate or SUP3R? I have a feeling that the anti-estrogen may be way too strong with hypersensitive individuals and N2Generate may be the safer overall choice. Any advice is appreciated!

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What sarms did u run? No plant extract is as strong as a pharmaceutical serm. You need a serm (nolva or clomid or both) if you've cycled hormones/sarms. I'd go with sup3r pct over N2generate to answer your question.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Tamoxifen comparison with e cottonii extract which is in SUP3R is on google if you search it

Also, if you google pct natural treatments there is a muscle talk article that breaks down the ingredients in SUP3R and N2Generate. I think the article mentions E Cottonii being as strong or stronger than tamoxifen.

I had very bad estrogen rebound with nolva and my HPTA would get suppressed easily from clomid. Liquid compounded SARMS.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
I can confirm after taking sup3r that the anti-estrogen in the product is indeed way too strong for "Hypersensitive" people. After taking 1 pill, I started getting estrogen rebound effects immediately. It could be the Fadogia Agrestis making the testosterone rise too.....I honestly don't know. The estrogen rebound effect was definitely there after 1 pill (Pain in nipple)