Olympus labs Stenabol. Is it legit?

Spookybro

Awards
Purchased two bottles of Olympua Labs Stenabol. Its Msten, dosed at 5mg per capsule.

Is this a legit brand/good quality?
I purchased it from the UK.

I'd hate to have to trash it.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should probably be good, from user testimonies it appears most Olympus uk stuff is good with the exception of some superdrol a while back that was totally bunk that came from pred.

Spookybro

Awards
Should probably be good, from user testimonies it appears most Olympus uk stuff is good with the exception of some superdrol a while back that was totally bunk that came from pred.
I got mine from pred lol. Now I'm more worried

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pred had a pretty dang good reputation up until then, and I haven't personally found any negative reviews except on the two superdrol products they had which had a batch of bad raws, and they screwed over everyone with crappy customer service. Someone on here very recently ran fusion trenadrol and loved it. Cant remember the guys handle. In the future though, or if it does end up bunk, msten is easily available in the US and board sponsors sell it too.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Purchased two bottles of Olympua Labs Stenabol. Its Msten, dosed at 5mg per capsule.

As mentioned, OL superdrol from predator was garbage. I ran it myself and came to the conclusion that it was severely underdosed or cut with a weak compound. Ran two bottles of it in fact lol. Your best bet is to just try it out and hope for the best.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

There was also somebody on here who had a nightmare run with their Lgd 4033 OL UK (legend)….his bloods/Liver tests were awful and he felt like death on it.

Best of luck though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There was also somebody on here who had a nightmare run with their Lgd 4033 OL UK (legend)….his bloods/Liver tests were awful and he felt like death on it.

Best of luck though.
I think I vaguely remember that.
Do you remember who it was?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Best of luck though.

That at least means that it did something. Unlike the bunk SD that did absolutely nothing for people.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think I vaguely remember that.
Do you remember who it was?
Hmm it was something like 'Timberx'. Decent guy by all accounts, he posted up his bloods a few times. The OL UK Lgd 4033 turned his urine dark brown as well and if I'm correct he underwent some medical investigations because of what happened. He recovered and moved onto other stuff and didn't appear to have any further issues. I know it made me avoid taking OL UK Sarms/PH's especially after the Superdrol issue and someone else bemoaned their Halo and then to top it off OL UK appeared to have nothing to do with OL Labs, although they were being promoted on the OL threads....the whole thing just looked dodgy. PN didn't exactly enhance their customer service rep either during this debacle when they refused to help those effected. I see they now run a 'Game of Gains' label but I'll stick to Brawn, Iconic Formulations, Alpha Gains, Iron Legion for my stuff now.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've ran Stenabol several times, no issues.

Isn't plain dienolone better?
Yes real dienolone is better because trenadrol(diendione) is a ph to dienolone.

Reactions: UNX
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes real dienolone is better because trenadrol(diendione) is a ph to dienolone.
Not to get off topic again, but I distinctly remember someone on here saying DienDione was more anabolic than dienolone injectable. Hard to find as much info about it as other compounds. Anyone else heard/experienced that before?