Olympus labs Massacr3 and Ep1logue

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I realized they changed the formula of Massacr3, heard the laxo got changed to some new formula called techtochrysin. Have people taken the new Massacr3 and how was it compared to the old version with laxo? I always wanted to try it in the past but never ended up purchasing it. Also was looking for ep1logue the other day since it had good reviews, but seems like they discontinued it and are reformulating it. Anyone know the time frame for the reformulation?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I realized they changed the formula of Massacr3, heard the laxo got changed to some new formula called techtochrysin. Have people taken the new Massacr3 and how was it compared to the old version with laxo? I always wanted to try it in the past but never ended up purchasing it. Also was looking for ep1logue the other day since it had good reviews, but seems like they discontinued it and are reformulating it. Anyone know the time frame for the reformulation?
unfortunately i think OL pulled their sponsorship from this forum?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to this company? Preworkout Re1gn and Endure were great…they were killing it and then all of a sudden it’s new branding …garbage lifestyle brand…now just gone. Where is Super pct? Where are you Olympus labs??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Covid hit OL pretty hard. Still believe the new formulas are in the works. I have used the new massacr3 and enjoyed it. Only ran 4 weeks but it seemed better than Laxo version imo. I really like the ur OL thin and Vaso 6 which is just icing on the cake. I don’t notice too much from Laxo Tbh.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to this company? Preworkout Re1gn and Endure were great…they were killing it and then all of a sudden it’s new branding …garbage lifestyle brand…now just gone. Where is Super pct? Where are you Olympus labs??
Very true, everyone in this forum used to bum the f*ck out of them, I mean big time. And if you didn’t like one of their products you’d be hated on by every living sole in the world and the reps would make you look like a c unt. They were the mafia on here big time.but then all of a sudden they started changing formulas and got rid of all the best active ingredients, swapping them for shittier stuff but trying to make them sound like they were better but they were crap. I remember bloodshred raw was like crack. Then they took out the ay and it was crap. The final nail in the coffin for me is when they sold the ol uk branch to predator whom then messed up all the initial doses of the pro hormones and at the time everyone still thought that branch was part of Olympus. Made em look like cunts, and the rest is history. Such a shame because they did have some really good gear

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the UK thing was a little strange. Their formulas are still top notch for what they have kept. Their K1ngs shield is by far the best all in one on cycle support and I enjoyed the new Massacr3 myself. It would be good to see more feedback though for sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Covid hit OL pretty hard. Still believe the new formulas are in the works.
Covid hit a lot of businesses hard :( Glad the new formula is still in the works though. Both massacr3 and epilogue i've had luck with.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering about the new massacr3 formula they put in tectochrysin. I see its a black ginger extract, but there hasn't been much study on it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Covid hit OL pretty hard. Still believe the new formulas are in the works. I have used the new massacr3 and enjoyed it. Only ran 4 weeks but it seemed better than Laxo version imo. I really like the ur OL thin and Vaso 6 which is just icing on the cake. I don’t notice too much from Laxo Tbh.
im sure covid hit them like every other co .. but i think they just choose to go to BB.com route ( which is where the main $$ is for co .. but bb is so picky that they will actually tell you what you can put in a supplement or they wont put it on their shelf ) i think thats the main reason

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im sure covid hit them like every other co .. but i think they just choose to go to BB.com route ( which is where the main $$ is for co .. but bb is so picky that they will actually tell you what you can put in a supplement or they wont put it on their shelf ) i think thats the main reason
lol...have you been to bb.com lately? that forum and store is a joke...i tried to scroll down list of brands and there isn't one :p

if OL chose to go bb.com route they made a huge mistake, imo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...have you been to bb.com lately? that forum and store is a joke...i tried to scroll down list of brands and there isn't one :p

if OL chose to go bb.com route they made a huge mistake, imo.
nah i hate bb and will never support it
i was on forum only to trade/sell items back in the days

olympus is on there under olympus lifestyle lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nah i hate bb and will never support it
i was on forum only to trade/sell items back in the days

olympus is on there under olympus lifestyle lol
never did understand that whole lifestyle thing....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
never did understand that whole lifestyle thing....
competing with ghost for shiny labeling lol jk i have no idea, maybe a new branding for bb was needed

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was wondering about the new massacr3 formula they put in tectochrysin. I see its a black ginger extract, but there hasn't been much study on it.
Did you ever run the new Massacr3?