Olympus Labs Mass GH cycle question

vortex

vortex

Awards
Hi all (particularly OL reps)

I'm about to start Mass GH and need to just clarify a few things. I've done so much reading on this but I want an answer that I can actually go with as there's so many differing opinions. OK, so I'm 47, 170lbs, pretty lean and looking to bulk (would like to add 5-10lbs of the good stuff). No health issues and I've done one Ostarine cut cycle earlier in the summer using Super PCT as my PCT.

Questions:
1. Was thinking of taking the standard recommended dose of two caps per day for the whole cycle PLUS Ar1macare Pro for cycle support. Should I start with just one cap (plus ar1macare) for the first couple of weeks?
2. How long do I run this? Was thinking max six weeks because I fear the 'shutdown'.
3. Critically, what PCT do I need at the end? I've read so many things on this. I'm in the UK, so Clomid and Nolvadex is not available without prescription, although I can buy it online from Canadian pharmacies, so getting won't be too difficult. I was thinking OL Super PCT with Clomid and Nolvadex, or is that overkill?

Many thanks. I won't start my cycle until I'm sure I'm gonna do it the right way. I appreciate your input. :)

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Not a rep, however always use clomid or nolva as pct, and Sup3r pct on top will never hurt. I would rather be more safe than sorry and don’t want to be shutdown without a proper recovery. Even if it is only mild doses of the serms, it’s still a mild ph you’re taking.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
might wanna post this in the anabolic section

vortex

vortex

Awards
Thanks dude. I totally agree. You can't be too careful!

vortex

vortex

Awards
Thanks Troy. I just have. I'll probably delete this one as the mods probs don't like duplicates. :)

rockymtnoak

Awards
definitely will want a solid pct. start with one cap. 2 is actually strong as hell I put on 20 lbs in a 5 week with mass gh and kept most of it.i definitely hit the shutdown wall hard though at the end. on a 2nd run right now only going 1 cap a day but I added in 4dhea at 330-440 mg a day to keep lethargy at bay. it's been a phenominal run.