Olympus Labs M-Stenabol. Advice?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone use Olympus Labs's M-Sten (from Europe)? Is it gtg?

Also, how would ya'll compare M-Sten to something like Dzine/DMZ?

For me, Dzine = great DRY size and strength gains. No lethargy at all. No loss of appetite. No gyno.
How would Msten compare? (was also considering superdrol but the sides are too harsh).

Will be taking Msten alongside 500mg/wk Test.

Thanks in advance.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nobodys tried it yet but everyone vouches for the company and website

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s new, everyone is in the middle of their first cycles of it.

Messor

Awards
I haven't tried theirs yet but I'll guess that OL's M-Sten will be GTG. My advice would be not to underestimate it's potency or potential side effects by dosing too highly from the start.

For me, it turned out to be about as strong as SD but different people may react somewhat differently to a chemical compound.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried theirs yet but I'll guess that OL's M-Sten will be GTG. My advice would be not to underestimate it's potency or potential side effects by dosing too highly from the start.

For me, it turned out to be about as strong as SD but different people may react somewhat differently to a chemical compound.
Gotcha. On that note, what do you all think is the best dosage of Msten?

I've been reading a lot and it seems to range between 20mgs as high as 40mgs/day.

Messor

Awards
IMO start at 20 mg and see how you react to it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ran their superdrol and it was gtg. Msten is better than dmz in my opinion. 20-30mg seems to work best.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember right after the PH ban in 2014 there was a thread about everyones favorite PH/ DS ever. More people vouched ft Msten than anything else. Epistane and Trestolone were high up there too. I digress.

I have ran several OL products and all were GTG.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The trouble is ol realeased their msten at the same time as their sd so most ppl went for the sd as it’s stronger. I’m a week in on my sd, test and var cycle. Loving it so far... but it’s triumph sd and var

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
However we all know and agree that ol’s gear is gtg

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The trouble is ol realeased their msten at the same time as their sd so most ppl went for the sd as it’s stronger. I’m a week in on my sd, test and var cycle. Loving it so far... but it’s triumph sd and var
Triumph test too?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do a 125mg/ml mix ( pretty much the max)
I Apply 1 ml per day. Makes a huge difference on any cycle. The gains I got with it and var were awesome.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO start at 20 mg and see how you react to it.
Ran their superdrol and it was gtg. Msten is better than dmz in my opinion. 20-30mg seems to work best.
I remember right after the PH ban in 2014 there was a thread about everyones favorite PH/ DS ever. More people vouched ft Msten than anything else. Epistane and Trestolone were high up there too. I digress.

I have ran several OL products and all were GTG.
However we all know and agree that ol’s gear is gtg
Thanks all for the feedback.

Superdrol sounds way too harsh for my blood, and I want to try something a little stronger than DMZ, so Msten seems like the perfect middle between the two.

I MIGHT start high at 30 and if the sides become too much I'll taper down.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you need another opinion I gotta say msten was way more effective for me than dmz (even tho I still like it). Had more sides on msten tho but nothing crazy. My liver took a bit more of a beating and bp was higher too

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 20. I went to 30 and had some lethargy. Do like the compound. I used vicious labs

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know PRE is having a BOGO on all their Designers right now, Msten included.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seems good to me, but it's the only M-sten product I tried. I used it as a kickstart (15 mg ED) for a bulking test E cycle, but it kill my appetite. Maybe it was the fact I was upping my calories to 4k/day and I'm not used to that amount, and not the msten itself.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Starting my second week at 20mg ed and it seems weaker than most have described it. Maybe I'm just inpatient or need to bump dose to 30mg.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting my second week at 20mg ed and it seems weaker than most have described it. Maybe I'm just inpatient or need to bump dose to 30mg.
I would just be patient. If you have real msten then 20mg is enough for most people. I haven't used OL in many years so i don't know how their products are these days

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 10 it will kick in hard. By day 15 you should feel substantial strength increase. That's if it is legit msten.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had great results with the vicious labs M sten. Was looking huge and pretty lean. First time being over 250lbs for me.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've run 16 mg to 20 mg. 6 to 8 weeks. Dosed 30 mg for 10 days once. 30 mg had zero appetite and very high blood pressure. 20 mg is best dosage.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 it will kick in hard. By day 15 you should feel substantial strength increase. That's if it is legit msten.
Yea day 10 now and deff kicking in now. XXL shirts are getting tight in shoulders and arms. Pump was really good too. Nice strength
I've run 16 mg to 20 mg. 6 to 8 weeks. Dosed 30 mg for 10 days once. 30 mg had zero appetite and very high blood pressure. 20 mg is best dosage.
How were the gains after 4 weeks? Still good or did they slow? I would have to buy another bottle to do 6 weeks so I'm trying to see if it's worth it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After 45 days gainz will definitely slow. Past 60 days is uselesss, to much liver stress/hi bp as well.