Olympus Labs-Less Labor To Get More Swole Sale!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_0950.JPG

http://www.olympus-Labs.com
http://www.olympusuk.com

What up AM peeps!

Olympus Labs and Olympus UK are both having 50% OFF sitewide sales in honour of Labor Day. You work hard all year long and deserve a thank you and a chance to relax. But come Tuesday it's back to the grind! Make your gym Labor a little more fruitful with your favorite OL supplement stack. Use code: LABOR50 at checkout:)

Arrio

Awards
Nice, going to stock up. Doesn't work on items already on sale though huh :(

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, going to stock up. Doesn't work on items already on sale though huh :(
No, it doesn't work on sale items as they are already heavily discounted. It would be great if it did but then OL would los their *ss and not be able to keep producing kickass stuff.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, it doesn't work on sale items as they are already heavily discounted. It would be great if it did but then OL would los their *ss and not be able to keep producing kickass stuff.
This. We do try to give you the best price for the best supps in the industry

INNOVATION - VALUE - RESULTS

CobbledPath

Awards
Awesome just placed an order :) Summer cycle is on it's way!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ughh....it's about time! :)

Ordering from Nutriverse aggravates my hernia..

Arrio

Awards
I'm getting an "expired security certificate" warning when I try to access olympusuk.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When are you getting the other flavors of triumph back its been a long time only peach and unflavored. Wanted to stock up. Also it won't let you order reign on your site. Any way around that bc def wanted to get a few 50% off

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you getting the other flavors of triumph back its been a long time only peach and unflavored. Wanted to stock up. Also it won't let you order reign on your site. Any way around that bc def wanted to get a few 50% off
Triumph is discontinued at the moment as we're just about ready to release a re-formulation soon. What's left of the OG flavors is all there is. There will be new flavors to go along with the new ingredient profile:).

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I received the same message. While these things are usually nothing, it is certainly not worth the risk of someone swiping your credit card. Hopefully this issue is rectified soon.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received the same message. While these things are usually nothing, it is certainly not worth the risk of someone swiping your credit card. Hopefully this issue is rectified soon.
It has been passed on to those that need to know. If I am informed that it is resolved I will post in here.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Triumph is discontinued at the moment as we're just about ready to release a re-formulation in a week or two. What's left of the OG flavors is all there is. There will be new flavors to go along with the new ingredient profile:).
Tr1umph is now being released in 1-2 weeks? Did you spill by mistake? ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr1umph is now being released in 1-2 weeks? Did you spill by mistake? ;)
Sorry. I'm simple and easily confused. Endur3 is on schedule for the Olympia, not Triumph;). Sorry if I just crushed everyone's hopes and dreams:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This. We do try to give you the best price for the best supps in the industry

INNOVATION - VALUE - RESULTS