Olympus labs Legend dosage

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Just wanted to make sure I am reading it correct the bottle says two caps a day and one cap is 4 mg ... Or am I looking at it wrong. So the bottle says dosage 8mg at a time or what

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although this post belongs in the "Anabolics" section; I'll bite.

Your dosage is dependent on what you wish to run mg wise. Each cap is 4mg, common cycles range from 4-12mg in dosage, hence the middle of the road approach recommended on the bottle. If you wish you could start at 4mg ( 1 Capsule ) a day and increase, if you want, after a week or so to see how you react. Otherwise, as per directions on the bottle yes 2 capsules a day is an 8mg dose.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Man sorry for the wrong spot and thank you for the help

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to make sure I am reading it correct the bottle says two caps a day and one cap is 4 mg ... Or am I looking at it wrong. So the bottle says dosage 8mg at a time or what
Have you read up on the SARMs thread by yates84? Ever done a cycle of anything before? Have a SERM for PCT?

Just want to make sure you are set up for success.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know how big you are, but im just finishing up a run of legend that i am extremely happy with, and im 6'1 225 and i went 3 weeks at 4mg a day with good results and then bumped to 8 for my final 5 weeks (tomorrow is 8 weeks, i feel great, debating pushing it 1 or 2 more weeks, we will see). I ended up going from 212 to 225 where i am now, with no noticeable fat gain. Lots of strength, lots of thickness all around. Definitely not a "cutter" or for recomp but for straight mass its great.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know how big you are, but im just finishing up a run of legend that i am extremely happy with, and im 6'1 225 and i went 3 weeks at 4mg a day with good results and then bumped to 8 for my final 5 weeks (tomorrow is 8 weeks, i feel great, debating pushing it 1 or 2 more weeks, we will see). I ended up going from 212 to 225 where i am now, with no noticeable fat gain. Lots of strength, lots of thickness all around. Definitely not a "cutter" or for recomp but for straight mass its great.
Holy sheep sh!t batman!! I hope my run goes half that well! Just started Tuesday with the OL LGD. I assume by your dosing that you went with OL as well. Currently 5'9" and about 177lbs sub 10% bodyfat and hope to stay there throughout the next 8 weeks. I wouldnt mind that 13lb gain you got

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes OL legend.. If i ate like im eating now without the legend, id have gained 5+% bodyfat, im going to have to be careful i dont blow up in pct, but still eat enough that i dont lose everything. Only 2 sides i had was high bp when i bumped from 4 to 8mg, so have ancillaries for that, and toward week 7 i started to get slight afternoon lethargy.. i have 4ad i was going to use, but the lethargy is so minor and easily fixed with a preworkout. One of the best sides I've had is my libido is through the damn roof!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And the strength.. holy sh!t.. I've never had so much fun squatting when you can add 10+ lbs to the bar and add reps every week!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes OL legend.. If i ate like im eating now without the legend, id have gained 5+% bodyfat, im going to have to be careful i dont blow up in pct, but still eat enough that i dont lose everything. Only 2 sides i had was high bp when i bumped from 4 to 8mg, so have ancillaries for that, and toward week 7 i started to get slight afternoon lethargy.. i have 4ad i was going to use, but the lethargy is so minor and easily fixed with a preworkout. One of the best sides I've had is my libido is through the damn roof!
Nice gains man.

What's your PCT look like?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im starting straight out of the gate at 8mg, also running the MK at 20mg a day. Man you have me extremely excited! No joke though with the PCT calories. I'll probably keep them constant during that time period.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running clomid 50/50/25/25 for my serm. In addition im going to run alphamax and ara for 8 weeks, and after 4 weeks im going to add the new anabeta elite so the anabeta will carry 4 weeks past the alphamax. Also going to run PA the entire 12 weeks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dang the results you guys are seeing is making me want to start lower on LGD on my next cycle. I'm 212-215ish right now at 10-12% body fat. Was going to run 8mg 6 weeks straight but maybe I'll do 4mg the first two weeks and run it a seventh week unless I go 12mg the final week. HMMMMMM
Also doing 8mg RAD weeks 1-3 and trest weeks 1-8.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Im running clomid 50/50/25/25 for my serm. In addition im going to run alphamax and ara for 8 weeks, and after 4 weeks im going to add the new anabeta elite so the anabeta will carry 4 weeks past the alphamax. Also going to run PA the entire 12 weeks.
Good deal.

I like staggering supps into PCT so you don't get "off" everything at once. Always felt like this made for a "smoother" transition on the body.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn i thought i mentioned that in my first post, i forgot to add it.. I've also been running gharine (mk). Started 6 weeks before legend at 10mg a day, and have run it at 10mg consistently since. Will also carry that through pct. I started the mk first because i wanted to see which compound did what. Gained an initial 4-5 lbs on mk in the first 2 weeks and then leveled out around 212 for the remaining 4, which is when the legend came in and pushed me to 225.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang the results you guys are seeing is making me want to start lower on LGD on my next cycle. I'm 212-215ish right now at 10-12% body fat. Was going to run 8mg 6 weeks straight but maybe I'll do 4mg the first two weeks and run it a seventh week unless I go 12mg the final week. HMMMMMM
Also doing 8mg RAD weeks 1-3 and trest weeks 1-8.
I'm a big fan of using the lowest dose possible while getting results I'm happy with. I'd rather leave a couple pounds of gains in the bottle and be side free, then take a crazy dosage for a few extra pounds but feel like ****, ya know?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal.

I like staggering supps into PCT so you don't get "off" everything at once. Always felt like this made for a "smoother" transition on the body.
Yeah the pct laid out like that was a great suggestion from AntM1564

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm a big fan of using the lowest dose possible while getting results I'm happy with. I'd rather leave a couple pounds of gains in the bottle and be side free, then take a crazy dosage for a few extra pounds but feel like ****, ya know?
Yeah, that's a good philosophy to follow. Maybe I will start at 4mg each of LGD and RAD, bump to 8mg RAD in week 2, and 8mg LGD in week 3. That would put my RAD kicker at 4weeks length instead of 3, maybe that'll provide more gains while starting at a lower dose.
I like longer cycles anyway, you have that alpha feeling for longer and they provide more sustainable gains in the process.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man! Im sure your cycle will blow mine away with the lgd + rad and trest! Thats a sick combo

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Good luck man! Im sure your cycle will blow mine away with the lgd + rad and trest! Thats a sick combo
Thanks! I'll probably log it so if you want to follow along look out for it this coming February. I'm considering bridging into something else as well.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yeah I am having. To watch wait I eat ... I started 8mg one week ago no noticeable gains yet but really trying to keep appetite at bay .. Should be fun tho.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thank everyone for the input and help. I am super excited

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey just wanted to give you an update/more to look forward to for your cycle.. I'm just past the 2 week mark of pct, weight is up maybe a pound or two. Due to the holidays i missed a week and a half in the gym and ate like ****, which is the last thing I want to do during pct, however I'm still up a pound or two from the end of my cycle, and yesterday was my first heavy squat day in almost 2 weeks and I actually was a little stronger yesterday. So far, no strength or weight loss, and actually still gaining, just slower than on cycle!

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Man I hope I keep my strength I squared 245 for 5x5 and bench tonight hoping to get 195 5x5. And hope I keep it all

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running that new program RP21, so my first squat day was yesterday.. squats are 7 sets of 3 with only 60 secs rest, and I was planning on going lighter bc of missing a week and a half plus being in pct, so I warmed up to 245 which is what I was shooting for, but ended up doing the 7 sets with 275 bc i felt great.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give it to the end of the cycle you'll be squatting 5x5 with 275 I bet.. the strength is awesome on lgd

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yes sir. Its help of a lot of fun. I am curious to see where i get on bench. Bet I stop at 205 or so for 5x5. Did 185 for 5 sets of 5 and got tough on last set

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
205 sounds reasonable but maybe low.. just push hard, you'll be surprised at how light the weights start feeling. Really kicked in around the 3rd week.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yeah I am running one bottle this will be my 4th week but only my 2nd at 12mg. Buying to bottles next run

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah I am running one bottle this will be my 4th week but only my 2nd at 12mg. Buying to bottles next run
Better get those soon, not many places have any left.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a matter of fact most normal places to stock up are completely ran dry.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Looks like my source is dry also. And had a 10% discount for them. That sucks lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looks like my source is dry also. And had a 10% discount for them. That sucks lol
Damn, that's a bummer. Hopefully you can find some somewhere. I'd sell you some if I had more than 1 bottle, and if I didn't plan to use it ha.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I don't blame you. Might have to find something else to run. Seen they had olympus labs epic1. Don't know much about it tho. I have a second pct on stand by

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ep1c is a natural epicatechin product that is non hormonal snd non suppressive, a pct isn't necessary.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Will be 8 weeks before I run anything tho. What is recommended if I can't get legend

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Is there any other bulking sarm or a good test to run. Going to take a break after pct. Just planning ahead

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Is there any other bulking sarm or a good test to run. Going to take a break after pct. Just planning ahead
A good test? Like testosterone? All the testosterone is good to run.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not pinning. Tho. Over the counter
No such thing as OTC testosterone
Edit: unless you're in a country where it is sold over the counter. Like Mexico.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Will have to do a little looking. Going to look for a good sarm. I am very happy with my small legend run