Olympus Labs kicks it up a notch. AMEN-TO that!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so basically amento did nothing for you? :D
truthfully speaking, amento was overhyped and its inclusion in DGE was unwarranted hence the reformulation of DGE into Unleashed. Now with the phytoFUSE version I am experiencing the sort of effects that you'd expect; I'm inclined to believe the absorption is a huge issue with this ingredient in its base form

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very glad to see this. I've tried AMENTO in several different products now, and have always noticed a pronounced positive change in my mood. Happy to see this is being sold standalone.

Gwyndane

Awards
truthfully speaking, amento was overhyped and its inclusion in DGE was unwarranted hence the reformulation of DGE into Unleashed. Now with the phytoFUSE version I am experiencing the sort of effects that you'd expect; I'm inclined to believe the absorption is a huge issue with this ingredient in its base form
thanks for the honesty mate! PES reps extremely overhyped amento, glad to see OL is not doing the same

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is true. There's a huge back and forth on another forum about Amentoflavone between cooper and NO HYPE. Haha...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is true. There's a huge back and forth on another forum about Amentoflavone between cooper and NO HYPE. Haha...
Yeah that was an interesting exchange for a while. He even has it in his sig lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually experience some mild benefits from regular Amento so am very HYPEd about AmentoFuse ;)

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
37 years, Italy location, workout 3 times a week, Monday chest / biceps, legs Wednesday / triceps, lats Friday / shoulders, Pick me because as I wrote here in Italy just know these products are registered in several Italian groups of body -building on Facebook and make good advertising if the product deserves it

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
37 years, Italy location, workout 3 times a week, Monday chest / biceps, legs Wednesday / triceps, lats Friday / shoulders, Pick me because as I wrote here in Italy just know these products are registered in several Italian groups of body -building on Facebook and make good advertising if the product deserves it
We already picked the testers sorry

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought appnut amento product was great, off market for a while sure it was spiked.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought appnut amento product was great, off market for a while sure it was spiked.
Are you talking about uncut? If so it wasn't spiked. Just stopped producing.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has this been shipped to loggers yet? No rush just curious

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has this been shipped to loggers yet? No rush just curious
It has been an extremely busy week so likely shipping out early next week.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, thanks for the update!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah uncut, used same ingredients and never felt like that. Who knows, everyone that tried echoed those words.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140 nicksox15

Samples have shipped

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine today! What do you want us to do for dosing?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you located? Hoping mine shows up today as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iowa, bout 2 1/2 hours straight west of Chicago

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine today! What do you want us to do for dosing?
Take 1 capsule pre-workout on off days make sure you take it with caffeine.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So one a day, pwo on workout days. Got it. Will take first one tomorrow morning and get log started

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today as well. First cap will go down tomorrow :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today as well. First cap will go down tomorrow :)
Out of curiosity what percentage of amentoflavone is it? I know when I used amentomax it was 20% at 400mg ( I did two caps). If you can't disclose it I understand completely. I know phytofuse makes it an entirely different beast though :) really stoked to see how this treats me.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiosity what percentage of amentoflavone is it? I know when I used amentomax it was 20% at 400mg. If you can't disclose it I understand completely. I know phytofuse makes it an entirely different beast though :) really stoked to see how this treats me.
Not ready to divulge, sorry...And yes PhytoFuse makes a world of difference rendering a comparison of the percentage of amentoflavone in other amento products meaningless.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, why don't you use the SEDDS instead of the phytofuse with all products?

On a related note, does OL have any pharmacokenetic data on phytofuse showing it actually increases absorption or bioavailability.

Thanks,

Crowbar