Olympus labs fast at sending invoices? Slow at shipping them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

619sss

Awards
I'm wondering what's your average time til the items gets shipped?

Cause they send me the invoices fast and from Friday I didn't get anything about the shipment.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Mine washere in 4 days. You've gotta remember, orders have to be placed before a certain time so they can be shipped same day. Especially on weekends. When I placed my order, it was on a Friday also. And it was here Thursday.

But if you got an invoice saying it has shipped, it has shipped.

619sss

Awards
Nothing on invoice, when I meant invoice as I it's forward to Paypal to pay xx amount

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it's a holiday weekend. I'm guessing they had quite quickly few orders with the Labor Day Sale, also.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
The invoices are automatically sent out. You also ordered during the Labor Day specials so they will be bogged down with orders. You'll just have to sit back and endur3.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The invoices are automatically sent out. You also ordered during the Labor Day specials so they will be bogged down with orders. You'll just have to sit back and endur3.
I see what you did there.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale went live on Thursday, just before midnight. Invoices, confirming your order are automatically generated.

We were flooded with orders and only had one working day to begin to process them before the long weekend. To start a thread to complain about that is a bit disingenuous I have to say.

The problem with killer sales is everyone wants to get in on them, all we ask is for a little patience and we'll get them all shipped as soon as we can.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sale went live on Thursday, just before midnight. Invoices, confirming your order are automatically generated.

We were flooded with orders and only had one working day to begin to process them before the long weekend. To start a thread to complain about that is a bit disingenuous I have to say.

The problem with killer sales is everyone wants to get in on them, all we ask is for a little patience and we'll get them all shipped as soon as we can.
With the prices we got your products at, this is worth the wait. patience is a virtue.
When things are dirt cheap and in high demand it will be a slow turnaround. Thank you for your customer service and great deals sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.