Olympus Labs EP1C UNLEASHED! Next Generation Epicatechin!

Awards
  • Established
Only 2 caps preworkout with creatine mono and basic vitamins and minerals. Dropped preworkout, and some other goodies I had. This time I plan on running epic unleashed, ergonine, alphamine, forskolin, and burn 24

:)

JFarmer1

Awards
How long can I run Ep1c unleashed before I have to get off of it? No pct right?

JFarmer1

Awards
So if I take the 2 servings preworkout does that mean I can stop using my other preworkout or should I use both?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I take the 2 servings preworkout does that mean I can stop using my other preworkout or should I use both?
Unleashed stacks incredibly well with Conqu3r. I plan to continue to use my pre-workout with Unleashed. However, you will still get great results without your pre-workout so it really is a personal choice.
You can try it with and without it and decide what you prefer.

JFarmer1

Awards
Unleashed stacks incredibly well with Conqu3r. I plan to continue to use my pre-workout with Unleashed. However, you will still get great results without your pre-workout so it really is a personal choice.
You can try it with and without it and decide what you prefer.
Ok! I'm just looking at doing away with some things. I was hoping this would take care of me having to buy another PH and another preworkout in may when I run out of everything. I'm on my pct now and plan to jump on this as soon as it is over

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a great stack brother! Get your order id numbers in before Monday!
Last day to get those orders placed and your entries into our giveaway posted in this thread!

Don't miss out on your chance for free product! Winner(s) picked on Monday!

JFarmer1

Awards
Where is the best deal to order from right now? Want 2 bottles!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is the best deal to order from right now? Want 2 bottles!
Nutraplanet.com is the only place selling this right now, get it while they still have intro pricing on it!

JohnnyS

Awards
Does anybody know why I can't access my personal messages? It keeps saying it's disabled.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anybody know why I can't access my personal messages? It keeps saying it's disabled.
AM is doing maintenance, down for everybody.

whitelie

Awards
Only just seen this, ordered a while ago..

1x Ep1c Unleashed Caps
1x Combat Crunch bars

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Anyone buy more then 3 bottles in 1 order yet? I went out on a limb, trusting this stuff is gonna work. Im not concerned, their Dermastrength is the hot ticket for my PR setting days.

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
cant wait to try this out... about 3 weeks into myosynergy and liking it. Cant wait to see what a higher dose of epi with an enhanced delivery system will do

1x Ep1c Unleased Caps
1x Oxyelite protein banana

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Should i run unleashed alone or stacked with ArA? I'm in the middle of 50 day ArA run now and having great results. I'd like to see what Unleashed will do but thinking should wait and run standalone. What do you think?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should i run unleashed alone or stacked with ArA? I'm in the middle of 50 day ArA run now and having great results. I'd like to see what Unleashed will do but thinking should wait and run standalone. What do you think?

I think you should stack up and tell us what you think lol.

If you want to really see what Ep1c Unleashed does on its own, you should wait. But If you want to stack them, it wouldn't hurt. There is no "wrong" answer here.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hold off and run solo.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you should hold off as well. Ara is pro- inflammatory, you should keep anti inflammatorys to an absolute minimal

Mr.BigBad805

Mr.BigBad805

Awards
Hoping to get a good recomp run out of this.

Order #531275

X2 Ep1c Unleashed (cap)
X1 AI Sports Glycobol
X1 SNS Alcar

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should hold off as well. Ara is pro- inflammatory, you should keep anti inflammatorys to an absolute minimal
The epi doses being used won't have a negative impact on ArA when talking about anti-inflammatory properties.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Hold off and run solo.
Agreed and wanted to get opinions. Thanks! I want to run Unleashed solo to experience it, but not excited to wait another month staring at the bottle for a month! Ill have to hide it until then! On the positive side another strong month of ArA followed by Ep1c Unleashed!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 so far of the Ep1c Unleashed caps, endurance is up during my workouts and I'm motivated as f*ck to keep nailing more reps. Going to make this a 12 week long run and keep my calories high.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm on day 4 so far of the Ep1c Unleashed caps, endurance is up during my workouts and I'm motivated as f*ck to keep nailing more reps. Going to make this a 12 week long run and keep my calories high.
THATS GREAT!!!

JFarmer1

Awards
Thats great!! Do you have a log started?

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Is there a discount code available on nutraplanet? I realize it's already at a lowered price, it's just not the only supplement I'm wanting to get at the moment and it would help me greatly to reduce the price of my whole order!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners of the raffle will be announced this evening guys. No more entries. Thanks for all the support. Hope the workouts are Ep1c already!!

There will be 5 randomly selected winners to receive a tub of Olympus Labs Vital1ty!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 5 wasn't enough, let's do 7!!
EMPIREMIND
ma70
chedapalooza
doogans
loxxis
gagandugan
CT3

As soon as PM's are back up shoot me a message with your flavor preference as well as shipping info. If you haven't tried Vital1ty yet, you're going to love it. A great creatine product with additional performance enhancers.

Congrats guys and keep killing it.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you, I'll definitely put it to good use. :)

I started using Ep1c Unleashed TD this morning. I will write a review after four weeks.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Awesome! Thank you, I'll definitely put it to good use. :)

I started using Ep1c Unleashed TD this morning. I will write a review after four weeks.
reviews are greatly appreciated!! Good luck with your run and your going to enjoy Vital1ty

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 5 wasn't enough, let's do 7!!
EMPIREMIND
ma70
chedapalooza
doogans
loxxis
gagandugan
CT3

As soon as PM's are back up shoot me a message with your flavor preference as well as shipping info. If you haven't tried Vital1ty yet, you're going to love it. A great creatine product with additional performance enhancers.

Congrats guys and keep killing it.
Awesome!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations guys!