Olympus Labs BloodShr3d Black Magic - HELP SWEAT IS INSANE

henm

Awards
hi u all first importent to know
ive used the OG alphamine FROM PES
Innovapharm Enduralean - right now my fav....
PERFOMAXX FITMAX and more few so i know this kind of
fat burning

amyway the supp comes Olympus Labs BloodShr3d Black Magic i use it all the week with 1 scoop and i sweat too
i buy it becuase Without Yohimbe! an no stim -X that makes me cold sweat :( much in the morning with ppl arounf me and the office just insane i need to change clothing and smell bad
so i read about why? its the Pro-GBB right??
how will be efective the supp with just half a scoop first thing in the morning?
at 1 i sweat insane so i cannot use it 1 scoop
ill try half maybe my body feeling too much this Pro-GBB???
help plz
the worst case ill use it as a pre worout on airobi days like running

but this Pro-GBB what i can doi?

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just talking about the sweat, yeah it’s a pain and I need to put my clothes in the work dryer half way through my shift.

At the same time I like it, could be a mental things but it makes me feel it’s working more sweating like this.

Yeah all I can suggest is messing around with the dosage to see if it calms down, you could try multiple doses through
out the day. Can’t see it not being effective.

henm

Awards
i just try half scop and the same :(
i cannot use this supp anymore i try difrrent doasge- not for me

anyone can give advice?
Sparta Nutrition Hydra Shred Powder?
looking for somthing solid energy and focus...

or sould i go back to Innovapharm Enduralean - right now my fav....
PERFOMAXX FITMAX - was ok also

i prefer this kind of first thing drink in the morning
most of the days i juse drink whey + added tea spoon of my favorite coffe blend :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try alpha lean 7. It’s a solid fat burner and has stims so could be taken as a 2 in 1 pwo and fat burner.

henm

Awards
Soory not to. Mention
But looking for powder version - Drink first thing in the morning

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m using this at the minute pre-cardio (which is every lunchtime Monday - Friday) and most days I can wring my vest and hoody out with the sweat.

I’m intentionally only using it pre-cardio as i can have a shower before heading back to work. There’s not a chance in hell I’d be using before doing a 4 hour shift before I go to the gym.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ended up only able to use it during my workouts because first couple uses I was just sitting around sweating insane amounts.

It did seem to taper off a bit eventually, but still preferred only pre-workout.