Olympus Labs Arimacare Pro

latissimus20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know of a reputable site that has OL arimacare pro in stock? I know SSS usually carries it but is OOS right now. TIA

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bummer,

I thought I had a suggestion for you as I just ordered some within the past month. Unfortunately, they are also sold out now.

I wanted to get another bottle myself too :cautious:

latissimus20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Done! Thanks for the tip
Bummer,

I thought I had a suggestion for you as I just ordered some within the past month. Unfortunately, they are also sold out now.

I wanted to get another bottle myself too :cautious:
That’s too bad! I figured if anyone knew of a place it would be on AM, but alas no luck.

Out of curiosity, what site is that at? Just in case it gets back in stock there before anywhere else.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there is a replacement coming just not sure of timeline. It will be a strong exclusive online. Maybe @GNO has more info? Not sure tbh

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually yes I do...
ACP replacement is about 3-5 weeks away and will be called Kings Shield!
Ayeeeeee. That’s gonna be awesome

Ceerawd

Awards
What is a good replacement for Ar1macare for an OCT? I plan on running a 1,4, EPIandro cycle and used Ar1macare last time, but they all out. I like the e blocker Ar1macare has. Possibly CEL cycle assist and eradicate? Any tips on a good e blocker for OCT to pair with cycle assist? Thanks!

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is a good replacement for Ar1macare for an OCT? I plan on running a 1,4, EPIandro cycle and used Ar1macare last time, but they all out. I like the e blocker Ar1macare has. Possibly CEL cycle assist and eradicate? Any tips on a good e blocker for OCT to pair with cycle assist? Thanks!
You could use OL Eliminate for estrogen...

Expecting the ACP replacement in about 3 weeks or so btw.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with GNO. That should be good for the andro cycles. How’s your cycle going?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The feedback on the new elim1nate is better than the old version. Happy to share it but its up on amazon for quick review. People saying its too strong at 4 caps and great at even 2 which is 60 servings for 24.99