Olympus labs : Any news about Amnes1a?

Greekbrah

Awards
Amnes1a (or amnesia :p ) was by far the greatest sleeping supplement I had ever tried, but now seems like every online store I check, is currently out of stock. I remember reading here that there will be a new, updated formula for Amnes1a soon, so any news about it? Come on guys I really want to hop on back on that supplement!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amnes1a (or amnesia :p ) was by far the greatest sleeping supplement I had ever tried, but now seems like every online store I check, is currently out of stock. I remember reading here that there will be a new, updated formula for Amnes1a soon, so any news about it? Come on guys I really want to hop on back on that supplement!
I was also a faithful user of AMNES1A, and I stocked up on a few bottles when I knew it was being discontinued. I ran out approximately a month ago and had horrible insomnia issues on other products...including one that I had success with prior to AMNES1A. Through some trial and error, I found a combo that works very well for me. Genius Sleep and Nature’s Way Valerian/Lemon Balm tabs...

I was also under the impression that AMNES1A (or a rebranded similar product) would be coming back. It was recently announced that this won’t be happening because it didn’t sell well enough for them to justify bringing it back again. Kind of disappointing as it actually was quite popular- even though it wasn’t their biggest cash cow. There is something to be said for continuing to carrying products for the simple fact that they actually helped people, and to be able to offer an inclusive product lineup that satisfies multiple aspects of the customer needs....or Lyfestyle I should say. I could be wrong, but I thought that was one of the major marketing ploys of the Lyfestyle movement to begin with.

How a sleep supplement doesn’t qualify as being a highly worthwhile product in promoting a healthy Lifestyle is a mystery to me. So bottom line, my money is now going elsewhere to obtain what I need for sleep support. As will yours...

Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nootropics Depot has a very interesting new sleep supplement. Haven’t tried it yet but I will when they run their Black Friday deal. Just add your own melatonin if you liked that aspect

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not coming back, bottom line is it didn’t sell that well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

^^^ Question was asked here with an answer.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a new updated sleep aid mapped out for q1 of 2020. It will utilize the core of Amnes1a with new updated ingredients

Right now we have an intra and grind confirmed and a few products for Olympus labs we’re planning on releasing.
It’s be helpful to get a community consensus list of products you want to see come back or new products you want to see from us for both brands so I can discuss with our r&d and brand development team. Trust me we’re not pulling a 3 letter company move here but we need to prioritize accordingly! Let’s get some faith back into the system, get some logs up, and get you guys standing behind the brand again :). This thanksgiving we’re thankful for you guys

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know for a fact a brand new batch of ep1logue and Assass1nate are being ran

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have a new updated sleep aid mapped out for q1 of 2020. It will utilize the core of Amnes1a with new updated ingredients
Many people will be happy to hear that. While some people were initially turned off by the melatonin content when it was first released, I never saw any negative reviews about it. Most people that tried it said it was the best sleep supplement they had ever used. It certainly treated me extremely well!