Olympus Labs 3-AD

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody ever run this? Looking for reviews but not seeing much on the Olympus brand. Found a couple bottles I forget I had. Seems under-dosed at 15mg of 3-AD per cap. Looks like it would need to be run at 60 or 75mg per day. Anybody have experience?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, thinking I might need to order more. I think Enhanced Formulations carries it. Never bought anything from them but they seem legit?
I actually used enhanced and it was really enjoyable for me. Nice energy and libido but I did notice slight shedding. Nothing major but I enjoyed the product other than that.

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used every Enhanced Formulations product, they're legit. I don't think 3-AD is worth running on its own though.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, thinking I might need to order more. I think Enhanced Formulations carries it. Never bought anything from them but they seem legit?
They're good to go for sure, use the AM20 for 20% off

S

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What benefits do you recall?
Pretty much was a stronger Epiandro. More strength in the gym, leaner/more vascular look. I got stronger while leaning out (was running about 300cal under maint). I ran it with low dose test (175mg/wk).

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty much was a stronger Epiandro. More strength in the gym, leaner/more vascular look. I got stronger while leaning out (was running about 300cal under maint). I ran it with low dose test (175mg/wk).
Interesting. Thanks for the info.