olympus lab legend 1st cycle

Dean1995

Awards
hey everyone i want to do a cycle of olymlus lab legend but need help with thr cycle. I have read so many logs with different supplements to use alongside this. Some people say to us an ai. some people say not to. some people say to use nova for pct. some people say not to. Need a bit of help with what is essential for this

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
An AI isn’t required unless you develop sides like Gyno which chances are won’t happen.

Definitely need a PCT and not one of these rubbish OTC types either. Nolva or clomid is what is recommended.

Dean1995

Awards
cheers mate. Anything else you would recommend? Also some people are recommending protection for liver but people say it wont affect the liver?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Well studies say that it’s less toxic than AAS. However it is still toxic.

If you can get bloods done then you will know if an OCS is required or just for peace of mind you could take one.

Dean1995

Awards
ah ok cool thank you. anything else you would reccomend?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll be doing this next too. Won't use an AI but I'll have one on hand, I'll use nolva for pct and nac on cycle, and that's it.

Dean1995

Awards
hey barry. is nac really necessary. According to some articles its not. this is what im confused about. maybe its good to have as a precaution?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's dirt cheap and harmless in the recommended dosage so why not? I got 100g (100 day supply) for under £5.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey barry. is nac really necessary. According to some articles its not. this is what im confused about. maybe its good to have as a precaution?
200% sarms are liver toxic. It’s only cheap, so def cover yourself

Dean1995

Awards
ah ok brilliant thanks for the advice guys. anything else?