Olympia Solutions TUDCA

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I know this isnt anabolic but it is related to on cycle support. If admins want to move to another thread, they may.

Just curious if anyone has used the brand TUDCA? It is by far the best deal on TUDCA and i will be starting a cycle Monday and want some liver support in addition to CEL cycle assist *its really a shame they dont add tudca in like olympus labs Arimicare pro did*

Any other sources of cheap TUDCA is appreciated, this is currently sold at 17.99 plus “free” shipping.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30 servings at 500mg/serving. Not a bad deal.
I bet it is underdosed to what it actually is advertised as. I always run Olympus Labs TUDCA. It is pricey, but I have confidence it is legit and fully dosed. It is my liver so I am not going to take chances with off brands. I am currently running 30 mg S23 which is liver toxic with 1250 mg a day of Olympus Labs TUDCA. S23 has even given some users on this board jaundice and most at least get dark pee after just a few days of use. Had my liver bloods taken 4 weeks into the cycle and they were fine. 6 weeks in now on my 8 week cycle and pee is still white. I think I read somewhere that a lot of TUDCA isn’t legit so I don’t take a chance on cheaper brands. I don’t see how they can offer that much TUDCA for that price and still make a profit since it is an expensive supplement.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I bet it is underdosed to what it actually is advertised as. I always run Olympus Labs TUDCA. It is pricey, but I have confidence it is legit and fully dosed. It is my liver so I am not going to take chances with off brands. I am currently running 30 mg S23 which is liver toxic with 1250 mg a day of Olympus Labs TUDCA. S23 has even given some users on this board jaundice and most at least get dark pee after just a few days of use. Had my liver bloods taken 4 weeks into the cycle and they were fine. 6 weeks in now on my 8 week cycle and pee is still white. I think I read somewhere that a lot of TUDCA isn’t legit so I don’t take a chance on cheaper brands. I don’t see how they can offer that much TUDCA for that price and still make a profit since it is an expensive supplement.
Totally understandable and I agree with the whole trust thing. My first and only cycle so far I went with CEL Tudca because they are also a very trustworthy brand.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and bought the nutricost stuff for 30 bucks *normally 49*. Has a lot of good reviews with people who got bloodwork done and showed normal liver enzymes on cycle so i trust it

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I went ahead and bought the nutricost stuff for 30 bucks *normally 49*. Has a lot of good reviews with people who got bloodwork done and showed normal liver enzymes on cycle so i trust it
I think that was a wise move.