Unanswered Olympia Solutions Test 400 Composition?

M

Madkong

Awards
My buddy hooked me up with a vial to start my first cycle, but is unable to tell me what the mixture is, and I can't find any information, does anyone know? It's a black bottle with red writing.

I get quite A LOT of pip, from day 2-4 which I'm hoping is just from virgin muscle, pinning delts.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s usually a mix of a faster ester and a longer one. T400 usually give some pip obviously. Some get more some get less but it’s known to give pip

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s probably a similar blend to sust; propionate, phenylpropianate, isocaproate, and decanoate. The pip is probably from the fact that it’s virgin muscle and also because 400mg/ml is a hefty concentration for test.

M

Madkong

Awards
I thought about that, after I took 2 doses of 400, I thought if I cut down to 500-600/wk so 250-300 dose I'm hoping that will cut down on pipbat the very least? I know I don't need 800/wk anyways. Is any blend without enenthate or cypionate even worth taking? I don't even know if it does it not, but that's the problem, I really have no idea what's in this,

Last edited:
M

Madkong

Awards
Sounds like good advice, I may just go with this.now if I get fed up with the long lasting pip and pick up some test e, could I just switch mid cycle, or would I have to cycle off of this blend first?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s usually something like this:
Testosterone Propionate: 25mgs
Testosterone Cypionate: 187mgs
Testosterone Enanthate: 188mgs

First time I used it, it was like 30prop or phenyl prop and cyp and and deconate. I would definitely wait the entire 2 weeks before starting post cycle.
This blend bugs the crap out of me because of the amount of prop or pp in it. It’s almost enough to have effects and almost enough that it should be split into 3 shots. Because of this I ended up buying more prop and pinning something like 0.4ml’s of the 400 MWF but another 75mg prop mixed in the syringe. I saw effects the end of the first week this way. PIP is unavoidable with this stuff.
I’m weird about injections so I’d recommend a MWF 0.5ml’s. I know everyone usually says you can use less on a first cycle, I just don’t agree.
I needed an AI at any dose over 350/week too. Just unlucky that way.

M

Madkong

Awards
Thank you guys for the info, I feel like I'm in over my head with a blend. Olympia Solutions got back to me this is the blend
100mg test phenyl propionate
50mg test prop
150mg test decanate
100mg test isocaporate

Anything stand out that I should be aware of?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys for the info, I feel like I'm in over my head with a blend. Olympia Solutions got back to me this is the blend
50mg test prop
150mg test decanate
100mg test isocaporate

3 pins a week 400-600mg total and you should be straight. I actually really like how they did that.

M

Madkong

Awards
Gotcha. Thank you, I'm gonna give this a shot (no pun intended) see how it works out!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My buddy hooked me up with a vial to start my first cycle, but is unable to tell me what the mixture is, and I can't find any information, does anyone know? It's a black bottle with red writing.

I get quite A LOT of pip, from day 2-4 which I'm hoping is just from virgin muscle, pinning delts.
Why the hell would you inject something into your body without knowing what it is

M

Madkong

Awards
I've been friends with this guy since we were kids, I trust him like a brother,and he's been on steroids for years, HE knows what he's doing, he knew I wouldn't know what any of these ingredients are, I've only ever used enanthate a long long time ago which was also supplied by him.

I wasn't literally injecting random substances. But the reason I'm asking here is because I always like more than 1 opinion on how to do something, doses in this case, even if the first opinion is a trusted one. Never hurts to get more info.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been friends with this guy since we were kids, I trust him like a brother,and he's been on steroids for years, HE knows what he's doing, he knew I wouldn't know what any of these ingredients are, I've only ever used enanthate a long long time ago which was also supplied by him.

I wasn't literally injecting random substances. But the reason I'm asking here is because I always like more than 1 opinion on how to do something, doses in this case, even if the first opinion is a trusted one. Never hurts to get more info.
All I know is I have used gear on and off for about 9 years and I would never inject something before I know exactly what it is, even if my own brother gave it to me.

I'm a little curious as to why the ingredients are not listed. I have never came across something not labled. Unless it came straight from a friend that home brews

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If it was me and being my first cycle I'd just shoot .5cc twice a week 400mg total..Cut some pip,keep it simple and not complicate things...
This right here.
And my t400 which was my furst cycle had no real pip. Maybe so e discomfort from not knowing what it feels like to take up space with oil but nothing actually hurt. If hurts or feels hot at all stop using bc thats sign of infection.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
50mg test prop
150mg test decanate
100mg test isocaporate

Exact blend i ran and i loved it!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used T400 from 3 separate sources and they were all 200mg eth/200mg cyp

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
50mg test prop
150mg test decanate
100mg test isocaporate

Aye, I was right then haha. Nothing really stands out too much to me. I’d probably pin twice a week as you already planned on.