kenpoengineer
Well-known member
We all know that diet plays the bigger role in bulking. My questions are directed at the older lifters 40+ but all comments are welcome:
1) What is your normal waist size fluctuation in a bulk? Mine increases from 33 to 35 and I start to become concerned about excess fat gain.
2) How many pounds do you allow yourself to gain before you get concerned and proceed into a cut? How long do you hold on to the excess fat weight until you decide to cut?
I feel like I'm sabotaging my muscle development by not having a handle on this fat gain.
1) What is your normal waist size fluctuation in a bulk? Mine increases from 33 to 35 and I start to become concerned about excess fat gain.
2) How many pounds do you allow yourself to gain before you get concerned and proceed into a cut? How long do you hold on to the excess fat weight until you decide to cut?
I feel like I'm sabotaging my muscle development by not having a handle on this fat gain.