Old timer looking for new tricks

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Hey guys, if you notice from my join date I’ve been on here quite a while. Had great success back in the day w/ activate extreme and a host of other stuff.

Now, I’m in my mid-40s and I can’t seem to get rid of this belly fat. No matter what I do, intermittent fasting, heavy lifting, it’s just always there. Was wondering if anyone here can offer an old timer some good tips to help me lose this belly. Thanks, bless you all.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Of course diet is going to go the longest and sustainable. For supps that can aid in the process i'd definitely check out true shred by hard rock supplements. I've seen reviews specifically calling out shredding in the mid section which sounds like if you pain point.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
perhaps lowering cortisol May help. 11-oxo is king of that. Kronos from apec alchemy or 11-kt from prototype. Look into adaptogens Ashwaghanda may be useful.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, if you notice from my join date I’ve been on here quite a while. Had great success back in the day w/ activate extreme and a host of other stuff.

Now, I’m in my mid-40s and I can’t seem to get rid of this belly fat. No matter what I do, intermittent fasting, heavy lifting, it’s just always there. Was wondering if anyone here can offer an old timer some good tips to help me lose this belly. Thanks, bless you all.
Have you gotten a hormone panel? If not, that is the first step to improving how you feel, and body composition.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey have a look into URSA Major and EpiChaos from APEX ALCHEMY

i feel like these would be of major benifit. if you are willing to use PHs they also have Kronos which is 11KT and known for stripping belly fat.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course diet is going to go the longest and sustainable. For supps that can aid in the process i'd definitely check out true shred by hard rock supplements. I've seen reviews specifically calling out shredding in the mid section which sounds like if you pain point.
you couldn’t even add invictus or ursa to the true shred for a killer stack. As we get older it just doesn’t come off like it use to

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
There’s a non stim burner, it might be called “quadralean” or something similar - supposed to target “brown fat” more and has gotten solid reviews. Can use that with cla, a thermogenic, and a solid diet.

I’m getting good recomp effects from 1/4/epi-andro but I think you’re looking more for supps than the PH route.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just ordered a bottle of ultra eleven[11kt] and got a free bottle of ultra epi with it for free....use code ULTRABOGO at iconic formulations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you couldn’t even add invictus or ursa to the true shred for a killer stack. As we get older it just doesn’t come off like it use to
Agreed! I think we can say that about a lot of things!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
perhaps lowering cortisol May help. 11-oxo is king of that. Kronos from apec alchemy or 11-kt from prototype. Look into adaptogens Ashwaghanda may be useful.
Looks like Prototype is out of stock (11-Oxo). I got some from Iron Legion and running it now. Their stuff always seems to help me shed some fat and get more lean/vascular. (Like Stewey).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Prototype is out of stock (11-Oxo). I got some from Iron Legion and running it now. Their stuff always seems to help me shed some fat and get more lean/vascular. (Like Stewey).

hope you used my code and saved 20%....THEBIGT is good for 20% off at both iconic formulations and iron legion.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

APEX still has some too.. for those that don't know, when this stock is gone from any of these vendors, there will likely never be any again. the raw's are no longer in production or available.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of 11xt, look at the dosing of ultra eleven...i can't find another 11xt even close...plus if you use code ULTRABOGO at iconic formulations if you buy a ultra eleven get a free ultra epi. supply is limited and this will be it for 11xt.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hope you used my code and saved 20%....THEBIGT is good for 20% off at both iconic formulations and iron legion.
Good to know for future use. I had a 40% code that I.L. had sent me to use this time, but will save yours for future use, thx!

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know for future use. I had a 40% code that I.L. had sent me to use this time, but will save yours for future use, thx!
iconic and iron legion run a lot of sales, but my code is always good all year round....that 40% off code is nice-congrats!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice pick up. Ran several times. I’m sure you’ll love it.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I was like you. Been lifting for about 30 years now and up until I got on TRT, no matter what I did, I always had that little belly fat. Once I started TRT, it went away and now i'm down to a 28 waist again.