Old time strong man lifts?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
It seems that majority of guys on here are probably more interested in bodybuilding rather than the stuff I like to do. I do try to do a little BBing work for certain areas, but can't much get into anymore. Anyway, here are a few videos from recent times. Some of you may like them, some it may give you a panic attack either way, enjoy!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Loved the bent press!
Thanks man. It is one tough lift with a barbell. The torque on the wrist is intense. It took me nearly month to hit this lift. I haven't done any of these lift for a good while now as I've had some freak injuries over the past 4 months. My old man and I were clearing some brush and trees on a really steep bank and I slipped and put my hand back to catch myself and it did something to my left shoulder that is just now starting to feel a tad bit better. A few weeks after that I was working DB C&P and on a warmup set with 30b DBs I ruptured my right bicep long head from the shoulder. Its all balled up at the bottom now. Good thing though it actually looks like I have some bi's on my right arm and the soreness in my shoulder is gone! Just lots of nice cramping if I do stuff too hard with it, but its getting better slowly too. The joys of being almost 44 years old.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang that’s a tough one on the bicep rupture. On a light weight no less, must have just been ready to go.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Dang that’s a tough one on the bicep rupture. On a light weight no less, must have just been ready to go.
It had been telling me for years. My left one is telling now. That sore spot everyone complains of on the front of their shoulder after benching was gone in an instant. No more inflamed bicep tendon from way too much pressing over the years.