Old school prohoromones

Fernie84

Awards
This is what I have a a 5- 6 week cycle of. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this company EGN, bottle is called Empower and if anyone has stacked these compounds together before.

4- chloro- 17a-methyl- androst- 1,4- diene- 3- 17b- diol
15mg per pill

2a. 17a di methyl ectiocholan 3- one. 17b-ol
15 mg per pill

13- ethyl- 3- methoxy- gona- 2,5 (10)- diene- 17- one.
15 mg per pill and piperine 2.5mg
Started the cycle about a week ago. Crazy strength and alpha male feeling. 3 days in I could start seeing my strength go up. All three compounds are in one pill. Just wanted to know what other thought. Please only serious responses.

sespress

Awards
Well the halodrol/hdrol is going to make you explode, but they stuff is tough on the system. Are you talking any tudca ?
The second is sdrol which again is good stuff but very rough. Tudca.
The last one in not familiar with.

But yeah get liver support.

How long are you going to run this for? I wouldn't go long on this cycle. PCT meds all stocked up?

Fernie84

Awards
Yes, I eat super clean organic everything and get most my veggies from my bro who has an organic farm, I'm not a normal cycle taker of there is one. I'm 90% veggies and whole grains and the other 10% meat and crap food. I was at 225 before I started planning on taking this cycle, so I dropped to 190, and have done 3 master cleanses in tje past year with the longest fast/ cleanses was for 25 days. Any herb and natural supports I got. Gonna start running hcg intramuscular, in 14 days along with all my other supports and then run clomid or nolvadax with hcg, and formadex as a pct. Gonna run it for 4 weeks at two pills a day totalling 30mg of sdrol, 30mg of hdrol, and 30 of the other. My buddy has a bunch of these bottles from 2005, I also have a bottle of SOS 500 from double dragon labs. Oh and a gallon and a half of water to 2 gallons a day.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is what I have a a 5- 6 week cycle of. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this company EGN, bottle is called Empower and if anyone has stacked these compounds together before.

4- chloro- 17a-methyl- androst- 1,4- diene- 3- 17b- diol
15mg per pill

2a. 17a di methyl ectiocholan 3- one. 17b-ol
15 mg per pill

13- ethyl- 3- methoxy- gona- 2,5 (10)- diene- 17- one.
15 mg per pill and piperine 2.5mg
Started the cycle about a week ago. Crazy strength and alpha male feeling. 3 days in I could start seeing my strength go up. All three compounds are in one pill. Just wanted to know what other thought. Please only serious responses.
Hdrol 15mg
Sdrol 15mg
Max lmg 15mg

Hdrol should be dosed 50-75mg per day when stacked.
Sd stays at 10-20mg when stacked

Max lmg 50-75mg when stacked

Fernie84

Awards
I can't regulate the intake of sd because they are all together in one pill. So I'm gonna stick with 30 down the board if not that would put as at way to high of dose for stacking with others.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What terribly dosed PHs lol, most gains will probs come from the Sdrol, prepare for epic lethargy tho

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't regulate the intake of sd because they are all together in one pill. So I'm gonna stick with 30 down the board if not that would put as at way to high of dose for stacking with others.
You'll get gainz with that regardless.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
What terribly dosed PHs lol
I second this. It's actually a good stack, but needed to be dosed in proper ratios.

I would pick up some extra max LMG and halodrol to augment these doses.

Don't forget your liver. You should be running a high dose liver supp like Liver Assist XT if you don't want to spring for TUDCA. I'd also recommend hawthorn berry for blood pressure as superdrol will wreak hell on your numbers across the board.