Unanswered Old school basics. Time to get my weight back.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all:

I'm going to be doing one last blast before I schedule my surgery. This time I'm going back old school. I know for quite a few years low test high tren has been popular I've done it myself numerous times but never really got that hulk look. So now I'll be switching back

Test T400 800mg ew 1-10
Tren eth 400mg ew 1-10
Tren ace 50mg eod weeks 1 -3 (kickstart)
Anadrol 50mg ed 1-6
Arimidex 1mg e3d

Regulator support supps nac multi vitamin etc.

Goal will be to put on as much mass as possible. Right now I'm feeling small and I'm down 15 to 20lbs from my walk around weight.

Diet will be a mix of intermittent fasting and carb cycling.

Depending on where I'm at I might add in some mast or winny towards the end of cycle. I'm scheduling for 10 weeks but that could change depending on progress.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When is surgery and what type of surgery?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surgery is for my knees but we will only do 1 knee at a time. Not exactly sure when surgery will be. Still working on insurance seeing how much it will cost and need to get full physical and ekg before I'm medically cleared. At this point we are looking somewhere around late Oct or Nov

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bulk before a surgery? How do you plan on holding off all that new earned weight? Hope you’re cruising or something and plan on using a few peds? I don’t see it ending well if you’re PCTING? just my 2cents

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk before a surgery? How do you plan on holding off all that new earned weight? Hope you’re cruising or something and plan on using a few peds? I don’t see it ending well if you’re PCTING? just my 2cents
I've been on trt for several years so no pct for me. Since it's my knee I will still be able to work upper body.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your timing doesn’t make sense my man. It’s early September. You will be on full blast when they pull bloods to clear you for surgery - they may deny you if values are too sketchy.

Thank God they didn’t draw bloods when I had to reattach my bicep; I was loaded on dht orals for comp. The nurse was like why tf is your bp so high?? And I just told her I had nerves about the procedure

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your timing doesn’t make sense my man. It’s early September. You will be on full blast when they pull bloods to clear you for surgery - they may deny you if values are too sketchy.

Thank God they didn’t draw bloods when I had to reattach my bicep; I was loaded on dht orals for comp. The nurse was like why tf is your bp so high?? And I just told her I had nerves about the procedure

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate all comments I may have to rethink

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If getting tested around November even a 6 week blast may throw values off too much depending on what you use and how you respond personally.

You might be better off blasting tren Ace for 4-6 weeks now just pushing to recomp vs gain weight, taking Cardarine for lipids and grams of Astragalus to help protect kidneys. With an extra clean diet you could get some great physique improvements.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is the knee surgury... Just a scope or something more serious?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you’d be better off adding low dose deca and var to your cruise after the surgery to get you back to 100% faster.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you’d be better off adding low dose deca and var to your cruise after the surgery to get you back to 100% faster.
This is what I would do if you can get the surgery sooner, like this year still.

Sustanon and anadrol are well documented to greatly speed post-op healing.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what I would do if you can get the surgery sooner, like this year still.

Sustanon and anadrol are well documented to greatly speed post-op healing.
What is it about sustanon that would make it better than say test c? Sus is hit and miss i know some prefer it and others say its stupid

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is it about sustanon that would make it better than say test c? Sus is hit and miss i know some prefer it and others say its stupid
Having not used it, allegedly the range of releasing esters is beneficial.

I had a buddy that just took 500mg test e and wasn’t a dumb dumb with his rehab and came back from a shoulder surgery faster than anyone his doctor had ever seen.

I can say TB500 and BPC157 should absolutely be used, regardless of anabolics. They had my bicep healed up FAST.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't blast right before surgery. Have some mk677, bpc 157 and t500 for post op recovery.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't blast right before surgery. Have some mk677, bpc 157 and t500 for post op recovery.

I'm not to familiar with those compounds I've heard of bpc but dont you have to inject at injury? I would be hesitant to try and self inject into my knee.
Also what is t500?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not to familiar with those compounds I've heard of bpc but dont you have to inject at injury? I would be hesitant to try and self inject into my knee.
Also what is t500?
Meant tb500. You can inject BPC157 and TB500 anywhere subq or IM. It will work systematic. MK677 increases your own bodies production of growth hormone and igf.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tb500 will speed up the healing significantly.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPC works best injected near the area. So I’d lift the skin up, and use a 30g and pin right under the skin as close as you can to the knee.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you could only use a single thing, TB500 would be my weapon of choice. 4-5mg total per week split over 1-2 doses pinned anywhere you like however you like.

BPC157 is half the price per week but will require twice daily injections, so you’ll want to do them subq. If you have the cash, use both, or use BPC157 after you run out of TB500 and the knee has reduced in swelling and already healed some. Like 6 weeks of each, back to back.

Mk677 is a no-brainer.