Old Msten still good?

Abes3409

Awards
I haven’t been on AM for awhile but I’ve started to get back into things. I have a quick question, how long does Msten remain good/effective? Came across an unopened bottle that’s been stored in the dark with a MFG date of 2014. I realize it’s probably too old now but I’d appreciate any input in it!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t been on AM for awhile but I’ve started to get back into things. I have a quick question, how long does Msten remain good/effective? Came across an unopened bottle that’s been stored in the dark with a MFG date of 2014. I realize it’s probably too old now but I’d appreciate any input in it!
.... That is getting some age on it.
... But more important than age, is keeping it safe from Heat, Sunlight and Moisture, for the duration of it's life

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like Renew said if stored properly you’ll be fine. I ran some Epistane from 2010, it was just as potent 11 years later

Abes3409

Awards
.... That is getting some age on it.
... But more important than age, is keeping it safe from Heat, Sunlight and Moisture, for the duration of it's life
Thank you for the reply! It’s been stored in a drawer for about 8 years, so it’s spent the all that time in the dark and in somewhat of a stable temp environment.

Abes3409

Awards
Like Renew said if stored properly you’ll be fine. I ran some Epistane from 2010, it was just as potent 11 years later
Awesome. Hopefully this bottle will hold similar potency!
Thanks for the reply!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. Hopefully this bottle will hold similar potency!
Thanks for the reply!
Great!
Just smell it, and make sure the capsules don't appear to have any signs of melting ....
:)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
put it in my bellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy