Old MMv3 question

JoeyJoe

Awards
Is a pct and support supplements really needed since it isnt a real ph? I have an unfinished bottle of it.

grandroid828

Awards
It IS a ph. It "isnt realy" a ph in a sense of, it doesnt work well lol. Ive taken it btw. It is technically a class 2 ph btw. As it IS methylated. Which means liver toxic. So YES a pct is needed. Personally, i always would say use a SERM. And tho others will probably bash me for this. U dont need a serm for mmv3. Thatd not to say dont do a pct. my reccomendation would be erase (not pro). At 3/3/2/2/1/1 for a total of 6 weeks. Also, cel pct assist and or cycle assist to repair potential liver damage from the methyl. And maybe DAA or another natty t booster. T-911 if u wanna stay with LG. hope this helps. But please. Use a pct.

EDIT: im assuming by "old" u mean the sublingual god awful cherry tablet u use 4-5 of a day. Correct me if im wrong. That is what im referring to as what i used.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
It IS a ph. It "isnt realy" a ph in a sense of, it doesnt work well lol. Ive taken it btw. It is technically a class 2 ph btw. As it IS methylated. Which means liver toxic. So YES a pct is needed. Personally, i always would say use a SERM. And tho others will probably bash me for this. U dont need a serm for mmv3. Thatd not to say dont do a pct. my reccomendation would be erase (not pro). At 3/3/2/2/1/1 for a total of 6 weeks. Also, cel pct assist and or cycle assist to repair potential liver damage from the methyl. And maybe DAA or another natty t booster. T-911 if u wanna stay with LG. hope this helps. But please. Use a pct.

EDIT: im assuming by "old" u mean the sublingual god awful cherry tablet u use 4-5 of a day. Correct me if im wrong. That is what im referring to as what i used.
PCT should be used with all hormonal cycles, and has nothing to do with whether the hormone run with a methyl or not. But I completely agree with CEL Cycle Assist being run along with it.

grandroid828

Awards
PCT should be used with all hormonal cycles, and has nothing to do with whether the hormone run with a methyl or not. But I completely agree with CEL Cycle Assist being run along with it.
i agree totally. sorry, i did make it sound like the only reason a pct was needed was because it was methylated. my fault. bad wording. i agree any thing above a test booster needs pct in my book.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Unless you have methyl masterdrol the OG then it is not methylated. MMV3 the sublingual tabs was not methylated.