Old guy going to get back to it

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So been out of the gym a few years and its shows by more pounds of fat that I can admit to :) , I am too spoiled from the old days to hit it without some chemical enhancement and frankly the placebo initial effect may help encourage me. so........I am thinking of stacking the following for 12 weeks for a long recomp

CJC 1295 w/0 DAC
Ipamerelin
LGD4033
RAD140

I am on a low dose TRT,. cannot add in any steroids as my marrow revolted years ago and they ALL drive my hematocrit to stroke levels quickly (its why I left gym years ago, got very sick)

Any advice on other things more beneficial / quantities etc appreciated. I am also bypassing GW Sarm as I have simply seen to much data with negative risk.

Used to spend a lot of time here and its always been a very good community. looking forward to feedback

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question: When your hematocrit went high, did you donate blood as a method to reduce it?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Running Rad for 12 weeks will probably suck.... Sever lethargy kicks in about week 4 on it.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So been out of the gym a few years and its shows by more pounds of fat that I can admit to :) , I am too spoiled from the old days to hit it without some chemical enhancement and frankly the placebo initial effect may help encourage me. so........I am thinking of stacking the following for 12 weeks for a long recomp

CJC 1295 w/0 DAC
Ipamerelin
LGD4033
RAD140

I am on a low dose TRT,. cannot add in any steroids as my marrow revolted years ago and they ALL drive my hematocrit to stroke levels quickly (its why I left gym years ago, got very sick)

Any advice on other things more beneficial / quantities etc appreciated. I am also bypassing GW Sarm as I have simply seen to much data with negative risk.

Used to spend a lot of time here and its always been a very good community. looking forward to feedback
If you have your heart set on going down the chemical route, I would probably start with something mild like Osta and stack it with something natty like L-citrulline... check out the supplement section....there's so much out there that you can add
Other than that, train hard, eat well, and don't forget the cardio

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Question: When your hematocrit went high, did you donate blood as a method to reduce it?
From a background standpoint I did use test, tren and any other compound pretty heavily over a few year period of time. Always on sensible cycles with solid PCT. I was a 7 when day a week gym rat through my late 40's when all of a sudden started feeling sick. I throughout that time donated blood doiuble reds every time possible.

The "feeling sick" ended up being hematocrit levels that were beyond dangerous. Even at low level HRT dosages of test cyp (100mg weekly) I ended up doing therapeutic phlebtomies every few week. Had to completely get off even HRT for over a year. Needless to say felt like **** , and didnt see a gym for a long long time. I am now able to do low dose topical HRT with success but know that the 2nd i start pinning anything good the hematocrit will go crazy. lol trust me very tempted to find out.

That brings me to the SARMs. I think I am going to go with LGD and add RAD as long as tolerable. Ill use the peptides with it and hit the gym and see how it does. Any other thoughts appreciated.

Perhaps none of you have been where I am now, that is a guy who was top 1% in the gym who is now disgusted with his body, conditioning etc. Definitely sucks and I am going to work to change it.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So how is the feedback on Focused Nutritions SARMS? I have some LGD4033 from another company but it appears the feedback is poor and there are no test analysis results on their products.