Old Forest Green Dampar and White Elephant

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be logging straightupkratom.com new additions to the Old Forest line, Green Dampar and White Elephant. These blends are created from older and more mature trees. Shipping was speedy (as always) and discreet.

I will begin today with 4 grams of White Elephant, mixed into 3oz water on an empty stomach. White Hulu really impressed me and quickly became my current favorite daytime blend, I’m excited to see how White Elephant compares! The consistency is very fine and fluffy with a very pleasant earthy aroma. I mix it into water with a fork for a minute or two to completely saturate it, then let it sit for a few more minutes before another quick stir and drink.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its go time.... Hahaha

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Elephant is another great! Very similar to the effects of white Hulu just a bit more sedative in feeling. It creates a very social and outgoing energy that lasts for 4-5 hours. An excellent daytime blend.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Elephant is another great! Very similar to the effects of white Hulu just a bit more sedative in feeling. It creates a very social and outgoing energy that lasts for 4-5 hours. An excellent daytime blend.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 4 grams of White Elephant on an empty stomach before heading to work. This blend provides smooth and sustained energy for the duration of my workday, can’t neglect the uptick in mood and well being either.
I plan on testing out Green Dampar later tonight when I’m home.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White elephant is an excellent work tool! I’ve been on a stim break since getting the flu (save green tea) and kratom has been a godsend as far as sleep and work. I will never go through a flu or sickness without it from here on out lol.
Testing out Green Dampar tonight for the first time. Activities will include (but not limited to) Netflix and chilling. Taking a 6 gram dose to ease into my night.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
White elephant is an excellent work tool! I’ve been on a stim break since getting the flu (save green tea) and kratom has been a godsend as far as sleep and work. I will never go through a flu or sickness without it from here on out lol.
Testing out Green Dampar tonight for the first time. Activities will include (but not limited to) Netflix and chilling. Taking a 6 gram dose to ease into my night.
Kratom is the best thing to take when you have a cold/flu; feel great through the sickness.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been using Green Dampar as my nighttime chill out blend. Sometime throw in a scoop of White Elephant for streamlines effect. I tend to save reds for when I need deep sleep as they knock me out quick and hard. This new green blend excels at winding down the mind and body after a long day.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite

Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Apply Coupon: President25 for 25% OFF!!
PLUS: All New Products Are Marked Down
An Additional 10% OFF!!
Thats A Total Savings Of 35% OFF!!
PLUS: FREE SHIPPING
On Orders Over 100 Or More!!

Hurry, Sale ends:
Monday, February 18th at 11:59 PM MST
Discount Code Works On All Sites
https://straightupkratom.com

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered a few goodies from straightupkratom.com last week. Enhanced white, MIT5, gold Hulu kapuas and more white elephant. This log is for white elephant and green Dampar but I have to make a few quick notes.
Enhanced white is quite the blend. I took this idea and added MIT5 to white elephant and it’s my new favorite method. Less dose and more effect. The gold Hulu kapuas is a great nighttime wind down blend. A half scoop (about one gram) of MIT5 goes a loooong way, very strong. I’m curious to try the full spectrum liquid and also MIT10 in the coming weeks.
I finished off the Green Dampar and White elephant I was sent to log. Both very versatile.
I’ll throw up a final review of each in the next few day’s when I’m off work.