Old Forest Green Dampar and White Elephant Log.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you Straight Up Kratom and @macedog24 for the opportunity to showcase Green Dampar and White Elephant, from the Old Forest line.

www.Straightupkratom.com

I got home from work around 5, and opened up the Green Dampar. The Kratom is very fine ground, forest green in color, and the aroma is earthy, smelling like tea. I measured out 6 grams, and drank it about 25 minutes ago. It does not taste horrible, and the texture was smooth. Still not a green tea :). I am taking the first dose without anything to potentiate it. Right now I feel the beginnings of some warmth and euphoria. I will be testing these strains with agmatine, tumeric, and testing out the "red bubble" technique.

Final Review:

Both White Elephant and Green Dampar

Aroma: Earthy, smells similar to tea, so I would consider it pleasant.

Grind: Very finely ground. More finely ground than some of the Kratom from SUK I bought a year ago. No issue with constipation, even at 8gram doses.

Mixability: Because of how finely ground the Kratom is, it mixed very well in water, or in my pre-workout.

Taste: Earthy, like tea leaves. Tastes better in pre workout than it does in water alone. It is bearable, but not a drink one drinks to enjoy the flavor.

Freshness: Both were very fresh. You could tell even by the aroma and taste that it was fresh.

Heavy metals and pathogens: SUK gets their Kratom tested to provide pure Kratom.

White Elephant Effects:
Mild stimulant effect, provides motivation and mild euphoria. It is enhanced with agmatine and caffeine, specifically coffee or pre workout. When combined with coffee or pre workout, you get even greater motivation, and a greater stimulant effect, but not the jittery type. Effects last about 3 hours, and peak between hours 1 and 2. Re-dosing does extend the effects for about a couple hours. This is a strain I would use in the morning or afternoon, and it mixed great with your pre workout or morning Joe. Very synergistic! Pain relief was very mild.

Green Dampar Effects: This provided more euphoria than White Elephant, with less of a stimulant effect. This is a Kratom that can be taken in the evening, even though it is a green. It mellows out over time, and you become more relaxed. If you get into the high dose range, and consume with agmatine, it can be a little sedating. Pain relief is mild, not as pronounced as red. I enjoyed doses of 6 to 8 grams in the evening, providing euphoria and relaxation.

Both are top quality Kratom's from SUK, so give them a try if you want a less stimulating green you can use in the evening, or a mild white.

More to come!
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200131170841923_COVER-1512x2016.jpeg

Last edited:
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great start to your log !
You will like the dampar . looking forward to your review on both

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah buddy!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am having 2 scoops of White Elephant this morning in the form of "red bubble". Last night I added 2 scoops of White Elephant to a glass, added a tablespoon of lemon juice, stirred, and then added a half cup of hot water, stirring. I threw it in the freezer, and came out this morning looking like the picture below.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200201084450145-2268x3024.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The purpose of this method of preparing Kratom is to better extract the alkaloids. I have never tried before, so this will be a first. It should be really potentiated, we shall see.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The purpose of this method of preparing Kratom is to better extract the alkaloids. I have never tried before, so this will be a first. It should be really potentiated, we shall see.
Keep us updated in for the fun.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep us updated in for the fun.
So I'm not impressed with this method of preparation for the purpose of potentiating. Maybe the Green Dampar will far better attempting that method. I saw your review on White Elephant, and so far my experience is similar. Mild energy boost, more so than Green Dampar, and a good ability to focus/concentrate.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I'm not impressed with this method of preparation for the purpose of potentiating. Maybe the Green Dampar will far better attempting that method. I saw your review on White Elephant, and so far my experience is similar. Mild energy boost, more so than Green Dampar, and a good ability to focus/concentrate.
Yes never really tried or heard of that method before.. That has my. Curiosity..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I am having 2 scoops of White Elephant this morning in the form of "red bubble". Last night I added 2 scoops of White Elephant to a glass, added a tablespoon of lemon juice, stirred, and then added a half cup of hot water, stirring. I threw it in the freezer, and came out this morning looking like the picture below. View attachment 190483
I haven’t heard of the “red bubble” method before. It makes sense though. I am just not sure if it would make a huge difference.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not a fan of drinking my kratom in any capacity. I prefer to just toss n' wash the powder with juice. I've parachuted extracts, toss n' washed, mixed with yogurt or soup, etc. and drinking it is by far my least favorite.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not a fan of drinking my kratom in any capacity. I prefer to just toss n' wash the powder with juice. I've parachuted extracts, toss n' washed, mixed with yogurt or soup, etc. and drinking it is by far my least favorite.
I'm not very good at tossing and washing lol. I toss the powder in mouth, and it sits there for like 10 to 15 seconds, and takes self control to not gag.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not very good at tossing and washing lol. I toss the powder in mouth, and it sits there for like 10 to 15 seconds, and takes self control to not gag.
I take a sip of grapefruit juice, put the spoon in my mouth, then quickly flip it upside-down onto my tongue and close my mouth around the spoon. Quickly slide the spoon out from your mouth and sip some more juice behind it and gulp it down at once. The tangyness of the grapefruit juice hides the bitterness of the powder. I have done up to 7g at once this way with very minimal "washing" to have to do.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven’t heard of the “red bubble” method before. It makes sense though. I am just not sure if it would make a huge difference.
Yea. Normally i just add to 4-6 oz of oj , grapefruit juice, or water and down she goes easy and painless.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So as for the effects of the White Elephant yesterday. The focus lasted a few hours and slowly diminished, and then I was back to normal.

I was not going to take a scoop this morning, but after helping my friend move last night, my body aches. So 1 scoop of White Elephant is being ingested with my pre workout, and I will see how it aids in workout, and see if one scoop of White Elephant is enough for pain relief.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So as for the effects of the White Elephant yesterday. The focus lasted a few hours and slowly diminished, and then I was back to normal.

I was not going to take a scoop this morning, but after helping my friend move last night, my body aches. So 1 scoop of White Elephant is being ingested with my pre workout, and I will see how it aids in workout, and see if one scoop of White Elephant is enough for pain relief.
Let us know valiant.. Watching closely

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So at one scoop. Which is about 2g give or take, combined with my pre workout and agmatine, produced a perceivable pain relief to my joints, and lower back. It provided good synergy with the stimulants in the pre workout. I just felt really good working out, motivated, focused, and post workout for a couple hours I had a great sense of well being. Now I am feeling pain in my power back. The pain relief wears off about 4 hours at that dose.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I made myself 5g of Green Dampar that I will take before dinner on a near empty stomach. I made a "red bubble" just to see what it will do with the green. I'm expecting good pain relief and relaxation.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On the Green Dampar last night. Pain relief this time was not strong at 5g in this freezing technique; this also can do with building a tolerance. Sleep last night was good apart from just getting to bed late.

Will also mention, I can tell that both the Green Dampar and White Elephant are very fresh.

I did White Elephant right before work. 3g. Had a nice boost of energy, focus, mild euphoria, and I was generally in a good mood. A couple hours later, I dosed 2 more grams; effects were not too pronounced second dose. Effects lasted about 4 hours. Think I will do 6g Green Dampar when I get off work tomorrow, and then take a short tolerance break.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After work I took 4 scoops (8g) of Green Dampar, about 30 min post 1g agmatine. I was surprised that energy, focus, and motivation hit me very fast. I was expecting instant relaxation, but was met with good energy. Through the night it did become more sedating, relaxing, and I had a good night sleep.

I was going to take a tolerance day today, but decided to take 4g of White Elephant before work. Mood, motivation, and energy hit me about 10 minutes post dose. It lasted a few hours.

Now I am really going to take a tolerance break :).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 scoops of White Elephant this morning after the gym. Was a little fatigued and had some aches prior to dosing. About 20 minutes post dosing energy picked up, mild pain relief set in. This does have some pain relief, not as good as Red Borneo, but some. I consistently dose on a mostly empty stomach, and usually have some agmatine before dosing.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite

Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2/12
Decided on White Elephant. Dosed 1 scoop before work. Drank coffee after dosing. Scoop is about 2g. Motivation and energy picked up within 20 minutes. With the addition of coffee, there is good synergy. At work, I just felt good to be at work. A couple hours later I dosed another scoop. This maintained the energy and motivation for another few hours. I dosed another scoop around 3pm. It did not hit me again like the first two doses, but when I did get off work, I just felt really good in general, and it felt like an afterglow effect. Sleep around 11pm can easy.

2/13
I attempted dosing with the Elephant again in a similar fashion. Doing it twice in a row, with the same strain, did not yield the same benefits of the previous day. Dosing produced a very very mild effect compared to the previous day.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2/14

I switched it up to Green Dampar as a pre work strain. 2g before work. Mood and energy improved about 30 minutes after dosing. Having a coffee right after dosing Kratom always produces a good synergy of focus and mood elevation. I dosed again about 3 hours later. Mood and energy was not as high as initial dose, but was above average for a few more hours.

Both Green Dampar and White Elephant are good morning strains, while the Green Dampar is also a good evening strain.

It is best to take more tolerance breaks and lower dosages than myself. I am a glutton for punishment!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Apply Coupon: President25 for 25% OFF!!
PLUS: All New Products Are Marked Down
An Additional 10% OFF!!
Thats A Total Savings Of 35% OFF!!
PLUS: FREE SHIPPING
On Orders Over 100 Or More!!

Hurry, Sale ends:
Monday, February 18th at 11:59 PM MST
Discount Code Works On All Sites
https://straightupkratom.com

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2/17

Felt like I had a virus in the morning. Did not feel good at all. Took 4g Green Dampar before work. Within 30 minutes I felt significantly better. Kratom is excellent for when you generally do not feel well. Didn't provide a ton of energy or motivation because my sleep the last few days was bad, but it did get me through the day in a much better condition. Every few hours I dosed 4g again. Slept better last night and feel better today 2/18. I'm going to dose 8g when I get off work for the evening. I do have some pains right now, but will bear with the pain until later.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this morning I did about 5g Green Dampar and 2g of White Elephant. Before that I took 1g agmatine and a tsp of tumeric. Relaxation set in. A combo of both types of Kratom makes for something in-between energetic and relaxing. I did not feel sedated, nor too energetic. I felt good. I enjoyed listening to the music from Frozen, watching it in the AM with my kids.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2/18-21

I took 4g White elephant before work. Provided each day at work this week good energy, motivation, and it lasted about 3 hours. I did dose again, and second dose it is diminished, but that is not a knock at the quality of the Kratom, but the natural tolerance that builds up. If you take time off, and do days of lower doses, the effects will be more prevalent.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2g White Elephant with my pre workout for push day.

Motivation and Euphoria kicked in about 15 minutes of consuming the pre-workout. The taste and texture of Kratom is substantially better when combined with a pre workout. Yes, it makes the pre workout have a more earthy and herbal taste, but as a picky person, is it a lot better than just tossing the Kratom solo. Where there was minor aches upon waking, the aches have diminished. I ran 1 mile first, and now I am on the bench press, and so far I feel good, and joints feel good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this push workout was one of best I have had in a long time. I was super focused to make sure I was getting work done. Pain in joints was minimal, and my workout was not hindered. I did dose 2g of White Elephant again post workout. Still feeling good and motivated post workout.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosed 2g White Elephant with my pre workout again. Leg workout. Kratom compliments a pre workout very well and synergistically! I was focused and motivated more so than I typically am, especially since my sleep was not that great. The Kratom definitely enhanced my workout! Went from not wanting to be awake, to feeling great! Dosed 2g post workout for a before work dose. Have been very motivated and productive at work.

I will say, this Old Forest Kratom seems more finely ground than reserve selection I used over a year ago. No constipation at all with this Kratom! Even on the day's I dosed really high.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finished off the White Elephant, adding the rest to my pre workout. About 3 grams. About 30 minutes after dosing, I had high energy, great motivation, and I just felt good. Again, especially for getting little sleep that night. That dose carried me from 6am to about 10am. I'm done with both White Elephant and Green Dampar, so it's a sad day, but a beautiful day none the less.

I will have final reviews up for both shortly!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review:

Both White Elephant and Green Dampar

Aroma: Earthy, smells similar to tea, so I would consider it pleasant.

Grind: Very finely ground. More finely ground than some of the Kratom from SUK I bought a year ago. No issue with constipation, even at 8gram doses.

Mixability: Because of how finely ground the Kratom is, it mixed very well in water, or in my pre-workout.

Taste: Earthy, like tea leaves. Tastes better in pre workout than it does in water alone. It is bearable, but not a drink one drinks to enjoy the flavor.

Freshness: Both were very fresh. You could tell even by the aroma and taste that it was fresh.

Heavy metals and pathogens: SUK gets their Kratom tested to provide pure Kratom.

White Elephant Effects:
Mild stimulant effect, provides motivation and mild euphoria. It is enhanced with agmatine and caffeine, specifically coffee or pre workout. When combined with coffee or pre workout, you get even greater motivation, and a greater stimulant effect, but not the jittery type. Effects last about 3 hours, and peak between hours 1 and 2. Re-dosing does extend the effects for about a couple hours. This is a strain I would use in the morning or afternoon, and it mixed great with your pre workout or morning Joe. Very synergistic! Pain relief was very mild.

Green Dampar Effects: This provided more euphoria than White Elephant, with less of a stimulant effect. This is a Kratom that can be taken in the evening, even though it is a green. It mellows out over time, and you become more relaxed. If you get into the high dose range, and consume with agmatine, it can be a little sedating. Pain relief is mild, not as pronounced as red. I enjoyed doses of 6 to 8 grams in the evening, providing euphoria and relaxation.

Both are top quality Kratom's from SUK, so give them a try if you want a less stimulating green you can use in the evening, or a mild white.