Old, expired superdrol. Still good?

pocho

Awards
Hey guys,

Have been out of the Marine Corps for almost 2 years now and am 34 years old. In the mean time, I put on quite a bit of munchies weight lol. It did me good cause now that I've been lifting seriously again, I'm back up to 180 and stronger than I ever have been.

So, that said.. Back before the great hormone ban in '14, I purchased a bottle of SD-10 and 2 bottles of IML Metha-drol Extreme. I put them in a freezer and basically forgot about them up until recently. These things have been in the freezer for something like eight or nine years.

Are they still good? I'm aware that time can make potency go down. But it's been damn near 10 years. I'm not interested in using them now, but more so in 6-12 months. You guys think they're still good?

Thanks for the help!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man... im not sure about the freezer. extreme temps are usually something to avoid with hormonal storage. maybe someone here has had luck doing this?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just take them and see. I don’t know about the freezer for sure, but if they had been in a temp-controlled dark place (like a basement or cupboard that doesn’t get too hot) they would definitely be g2g.

Thank you for your service, btw! I appreciate your sacrifice.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
youll know in a day or 2 lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should have just kept them in a cool dry place....., Not a frozen tundra lol

@30mg a day and lots of carbs, within 7 days you should look pumped the fluck up and strength should be noticably better. If on day 7 nothing's changed, then well... it's probably no good

tsplittorff

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Have been out of the Marine Corps for almost 2 years now and am 34 years old. In the mean time, I put on quite a bit of munchies weight lol. It did me good cause now that I've been lifting seriously again, I'm back up to 180 and stronger than I ever have been.

So, that said.. Back before the great hormone ban in '14, I purchased a bottle of SD-10 and 2 bottles of IML Metha-drol Extreme. I put them in a freezer and basically forgot about them up until recently. These things have been in the freezer for something like eight or nine years.

Are they still good? I'm aware that time can make potency go down. But it's been damn near 10 years. I'm not interested in using them now, but more so in 6-12 months. You guys think they're still good?

Thanks for the help!

Try em out as the other guys have said.....
I took years expired h-drol before and it was fine. It was definitely not always stored at recommended temps.........

I have opened bottles of trenadrol and p-plex im gonna take just for the hell of it soon.....:devilish:

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

Proper storage is vital and the freezer likely did no harm to 17-AA hormones. Hell, they survive stomach acid at nearly 100% listed bio-availability.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm still using homebrewed alcohol suspended sdrol thats like 5 years old.... Haven't used it in a year or so, but still, you'll be fine

pocho

Awards
I swear this is one of the few sites that actually responds to people in a timely manner lol. Thanks everyone for the help. Hopefully when it comes time to do a cycle again, I won't be lazy and I'll actually commit to logging it 😅

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I swear this is one of the few sites that actually responds to people in a timely manner lol. Thanks everyone for the help. Hopefully when it comes time to do a cycle again, I won't be lazy and I'll actually commit to logging it 😅
I have done this with a different compound for only a year and I suggest you leave as much in the freezer and only take out a few days worth. That sh!t is going to mold real quick as soon as it hits oxygen and room temperature. I would still open and examine everyone you take.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

Proper storage is vital and the freezer likely did no harm to 17-AA hormones. Hell, they survive stomach acid at nearly 100% listed bio-availability.
The expiration date is really just to cover their ass in case something goes wrong

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The expiration date is really just to cover their ass in case something goes wrong
I think I remember that publication, antibiotics were the only substances with significant change.