OLD but well stored original Epistane: is it still usable?

TurnTheBlade

Awards
Back in 2009/2010 I ran some Epistane, original black bottle black lid IBE Epistane. I had a buddy that bought some but didn't like it about 8 pills in and he gave me his bottle. I never got around to using it. It's been in my house ever since in our medicine cabinet. No sunlight, no high heat, just in the nice cool bathroom. I've inspected ever capsule in the bottle, all 82, and the contents in the capsule is still fine powder.

Now I've heard the phs can be used for years after the expiration date, but I've also heard that epistane loses its potency after 6 months which I don't believe because my original bottle was a year old when I pulsed my second cycle. I've also heard that epistane converts to phera.

I'm debating on whether or not to try it, but research so far has been spotty at best on whether or not it's safe and or effective still. This **** is pretty old, but it's been well stored. Any advice or experience with old prohormones?

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
I wish I had something to add, but in for any info that gets shared. I have a couple bottles of older epistane sitting around as well.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 5 year old m14add and it worked.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could always just try it and see, lol. I'm pretty sure you'll know by day 4-5 if the dose is high enough (30+).

Maybe have something else you KNOW is gtg so you can bridge into that if Epi doesn't work out.

I'm quite sure the stuff is no less safe than it was when first mfg, lol. If anything, it's more safe if it lost its efficacy...

And if it converts to Phera then you got lucky!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it was stored properly it should be fine but may have lost some of its efficacy.

TurnTheBlade

Awards
It doesn't even smell like sulfur when the bottle is opened. May give it a go when I get some support supplements.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I have some epi lying around that expired 2-3 years ago. These compounds don't really "expire" but they will lose potency so u may need to up the dose. Start it at 40mg for 1-2 weeks then bump if necessary