Old bottles of superdrol

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I have like 7 bottles of the old designer supps superdrol laying around. Prob like 10 yrs old now but still have the seals on them and they been in my basement all this time. Think they're still good?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yep , pop some when you start a cycle and you'll know real quick if they're still good . If you stirred them well I have no reason to think they are bad .

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May have lost some potency in ten years but if stored properly should still be G2G

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Might give it a go today. Can't even remember how to dose this stuff. Time to look up some SD logs.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might give it a go today. Can't even remember how to dose this stuff. Time to look up some SD logs.
20-30 mg is a common dosage for 4 weeks. If it's been a long time since using such a potent anabolic then definitely start at 20 mg and taper up as needed.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Send a bottle my way!;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May have lost some potency in ten years but if stored properly should still be G2G
20-30 mg is a common dosage for 4 weeks. If it's been a long time since using such a potent anabolic then definitely start at 20 mg and taper up as needed.
I was a DS SD beta tester. The product he has from that time and earlier (first production run) is still quite effective at 20mgs. ;)

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's like a wet dream finding seven bottles of drol...

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Yup i still have a bottle of anabolic extreme sd along with 5 of their pheraplex. I hope there still good. I might get around to using them again but it absolutely kills my lipids.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one and half bottles of the SD -10 left ��

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I never got to experience superdrol

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well Superdrol is easy to find in the UK but Pheraplex isn't around anymore :(

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I had ALOT of other stuff I just threw in the trash.all the old og stuff when it was legal. Lots of m1t, m5aa, m1,4add,boladrol and some I prob forgot. Had a whole box full of stuff and only kept the SD.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had ALOT of other stuff I just threw in the trash.all the old og stuff when it was legal. Lots of m1t, m5aa, m1,4add,boladrol and some I prob forgot. Had a whole box full of stuff and only kept the SD.
You should be put in jail for doing that. Lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Can admin remove this it makes me wanna cry hahaha

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Never did try the phera-plex. I've seen it mentioned countless times from other users. Must have been a good one.