Old Apex "Synergy"....any info on this?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can get my hands on this older Apex product...trying to do some research on it but very little out there on Dienolone. What would it be comparable too, etc.? If anyone has any info please lmk, thanks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can get my hands on this older Apex product...trying to do some research on it but very little out there on Dienolone. What would it be comparable too, etc.? If anyone has any info please lmk, thanks.
I'm trying to remember some of the guys that ran this.
@tullius , didn't you run it? (Dienolone)
@xR1pp3Rx really enjoyed it, from what I remember...

Last edited:
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apex made dienogen which was dienolone without the epiandro that was in synergen?

Anyways here are some cycle logs

There’s more out there but these are pretty good reads if you’re trying to learn about dienolone TD. I think before that it was called dienolotion for a while too?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought dienogen (which was dienolone solo) was friggin awesome. Not sure my response to it was normal, but it hit very fast for me. Strength came on quick and I think I would have been able to pack on some decent size. Injury cut my run short though. Only negative for me was I got a little cranky at 100mg per day, and my preexisting gyno got pissed off some (nothing a little ralox couldn’t handle). I paired it with Anavar and am on TRT as well, but the dien was definitely doing the heavy lifting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used it (synergen), but dienolone hates me lol.

othere ppl I know that used it like it, your gonna want somewhere between 2-4ml per day

tullius

Awards
I'm trying to remember some of the guys that ran this.
@tullius , didn't you run it? (Dienolone)
@xR1pp3Rx really enjoyed it, from what I remember...
I ran the dienogen which was dienolone by itself. Ran 2ml daily with an added 200mg per week injectable dien. Good strength and leaning for sure, but the back pumps became crippling for me at the doses I was using. All in all it is a strong substance but like anything that strong it will have some sides in all likelihood. Ironically for me it was rougher in terms of sides than Tren E for just me personally

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i love dienolone. its best use for me personally is for cutting. The addition of epi to the dien is well chosen. they pair very well.
the problem i see is, it is a very anabolic substance, and thus doesn't give a lot of that "on" feeling. the epi offers some good andronicity. It kind of depends on how you react... some guys don't like it and others (like me) love it.

watch out for side effects around 150 mgs per day similar to any nor-test.
even at that dose the epiandro shouldn't cause any unwanted sides like acne and such BUT... everyone is different and all things are on the table.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really liked Dienelone Enanthate injectable. Awesome stuff, like a mix between a very mild Tren and a much less wet Deca. I was cutting on it but mainly recomped more, not a huge poundage drop but definitely lost some fat while getting stronger every week. I would be exhausted & feel underfed and still end up adding 5lbs to the bar weekly somehow.

I think it was bad for my lipids and had to use prolactin control, and sleep got a lot worse, but otherwise I generally really liked it all around. Man libido was pretty intense too. One of my favorite compounds ever.

tullius

Awards
I really liked Dienelone Enanthate injectable. Awesome stuff, like a mix between a very mild Tren and a much less wet Deca. I was cutting on it but mainly recomped more, not a huge poundage drop but definitely lost some fat while getting stronger every week. I would be exhausted & feel underfed and still end up adding 5lbs to the bar weekly somehow.

I think it was bad for my lipids and had to use prolactin control, and sleep got a lot worse, but otherwise I generally really liked it all around. Man libido was pretty intense too. One of my favorite compounds ever.
I always used inhibit P when on dien. Seemed pretty much mandatory for me on that compound. Forgot to mention above

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always used inhibit P when on dien. Seemed pretty much mandatory for me on that compound. Forgot to mention above
I did the same. 6 per day seemed to actually control prolactin pretty well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did the same. 6 per day seemed to actually control prolactin pretty well.
I have to use Caber on everything 19-nor eventually, really. High dose B6/P5P doesn’t cut it for long, and it also causes nerve issues after about 8 weeks (which will go away, but it’s a thing).

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to use Caber on everything 19-nor eventually, really. High dose B6/P5P doesn’t cut it for long, and it also causes nerve issues after about 8 weeks (which will go away, but it’s a thing).
Hmmm, don’t recall reading up on the nerve damage part, but I don’t doubt it. I must be lucky with 19nors. Nandrolone doesn’t seem to do anything to me prolactin wise, but I probably should have hit my caber reserves on dien.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, don’t recall reading up on the nerve damage part, but I don’t doubt it. I must be lucky with 19nors. Nandrolone doesn’t seem to do anything to me prolactin wise, but I probably should have hit my caber reserves on dien.
It’s well documented. It does reverse upon cessation, but the takeaway is there’s a clock relative to the elevated daily intake dosage:

So for example, a guy taking deca for 5 months to get bigger and stronger is probably working against his goals trying to use big doses of pyroxidine the entire time if he needs to lower prolactin. He’s essentially going to be downregulating the nervous system over time that he’s actually trying to upregulate with heavier training for gains.

Using P5P is going to allow a lot less mg needed than B6. I don’t know if because it’s more potent per mg that the neuropathy threshold remains the same or becomes lower, but either way a guy could use that for a month or so, then switch to low dose caber or maybe get away with L-Dopa for a month, then toggle back to P5P, and so on, to keep the nerves firing hard.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s well documented. It does reverse upon cessation, but the takeaway is there’s a clock relative to the elevated daily intake dosage:

So for example, a guy taking deca for 5 months to get bigger and stronger is probably working against his goals trying to use big doses of pyroxidine the entire time if he needs to lower prolactin. He’s essentially going to be downregulating the nervous system over time that he’s actually trying to upregulate with heavier training for gains.

Using P5P is going to allow a lot less mg needed than B6. I don’t know if because it’s more potent per mg that the neuropathy threshold remains the same or becomes lower, but either way a guy could use that for a month or so, then switch to low dose caber or maybe get away with L-Dopa for a month, then toggle back to P5P, and so on, to keep the nerves firing hard.
Well you’ve done it again; mind blown. Got some reading to do, but the info is greatly appreciated brother.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you’ve done it again; mind blown. Got some reading to do, but the info is greatly appreciated brother.
Here’s the TLDR if you combine it with the study comparing B6 to Caber:

-B6 taken at 2-300mg per dose & 2-3x per day is about as effective as a low amount of cabergoline.
-Don’t use it longer than 8 weeks straight, as reversible nerve disfunction is generally seen after this threshold.
-It’s a good cheap remedy to keep in the rotation for management, but you may need some other tricks for longer runs.