Olaf dose for big guy?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A friend of a friend who owns a supp store lets let's said friend poke around his back stock room. Where this said friend found three new bottles of pmag. This friend has never used pmag before. And is on 100mg of test per week as a base. This friend also is wondering about the dose, since he's 240lbs and 18% bf. Wondering if 50mg is too little, and if he should just up to 75mg for the first week and then go 100mg for the next three. Said friend is trying to lean out a bit and reckon; doing half hour cardio 5 days a week and training 5 days a week with macros at 250P 225C and 125F.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
75/100/100/100 or 75/100/100/125 should work fine

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He can always increase dosage if it doesn't feel strong enough

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-mag is almost identical to halo. I would start at 75mg.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would opt to run it longer rather than higher but 75mg is probably needed with 50mg being way too low.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would opt to run it longer rather than higher but 75mg is probably needed with 50mg being way too low.
I was thinking that myself. from what I read 50mg was the starting dose for most people. And since this friend is 240lb he's not a little dude, and will probably need at least 75mg to really notice anything. Thanks guys, I will relay the information to the friend.