Unanswered OL?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know these guys are heading into a new HQ. They have dropped (or are dropping) SKUs as they streamline the company.

It sounds like big things are coming, but what’s that going to look like?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn shame..

Edit: I guess we’ll see where the relaunch/rebranding takes us as I just caught up in the Insider’s thread

Last edited:

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yuck man. I don't like the direction they are heading. BUT, I get why they are doing it. So I can't hate on them

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d just try to not overreact. I know it’s the way of the boards to get up in arms about things, but I’m just going to wait and see what the guys over there come up with, if it’s crap then that sucks, but if not we could still have some solid stuff!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost every single time I’ve used an OL product something has been off. Whether it’s a broken pump on a transdermal or a bottle short 10+ capsules, it’s always something.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also the whole fiasco with the PH/DS stuff from Olympus UK being bunk.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was being a little facetious in my original reply..:)

While I think there will be less focus on exotic ingredients and more focus on profit, I trust they will still have better offerings than most big brands.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever heard of PES or Ghost?

Like that..
It reminds me a lot of PES, and actually PES still makes some good products, so maybe it will be like that; they'll have good stuff, it just won't be the same categories of products.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The products all look pretty damn good, if I don't say so myself
Intrigued and patiently (maybe a bit impatiently) waiting.

It reminds me a lot of PES, and actually PES still makes some good products, so maybe it will be like that; they'll have good stuff, it just won't be the same categories of products.
Ya they still put out some pretty solid stuff. People are still just butt hurt in the forums(I mean they obviously aren’t dropping “exotic” stuff anymore), but it’s always funny they try to blast PEScience but then I see some of the other brands/products they support.

Kiri

Awards
They will no more include J.Regia in their products? 

Bloodshred BlackMagic/Re1gn are the only supplements I don't regret to spend my money on and I use because they just works.
When I order a tube of OL BS/Reign I'm not worried about "oh maybe this flavor will not work"