OL - UPDATE

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Olympus Labs is back with new formulas and a new look.

2023 will see Olympus Labs launch into a new phase of innovation when it comes to supplementation. As January begins, we will see the first new product Alpha Bulk.

Alpha Bulk will deliver a potent formula resulting in lean mass gains and simultaneous fat loss.

Alpha Bulk will boast an industry first [powerhouse anabolic agent a-Cedrene dosed at clinical levels.

Combined with a-Lonone, most known for use in K1nGS PCT, delivered in liquid form to drive major muscle protein synthesis while at the same time being an effective anti-catabolic and lyotropic agent.

The key to getting benefits from this game changing potent ingredients will be the delivery mechanism.

We can touch on that again soon.

Look for Olympus Labs newest release mid-January!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

keeping my eyes on the website 😌

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just want to add to the hype with this:
“Supplementation with alpha-cedrene did not make the animals heavier. However, it made them more muscular and stronger. The effect of alpha-cedrene seems to be similar to that of beta-2 agonists.”

can’t wait!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to see OL back in the more hardcore game!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Back! Can we expect a new preworkout? And The real question is can we have a return of Tr1umph? 2023 is going to be one hell of a year!
We are working on a lot of exciting things and a new pwo may be one of them ;)

Please stay tuned and the info will be delivered when ready!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that I buy supplements much anymore, but I'm still interested 😂

I got like 30+ bottles of OL sitting around, unfortunately all the sealed PWO, Stims have clumped from what I can tell.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not that I buy supplements much anymore, but I'm still interested 😂

I got like 30+ bottles of OL sitting around, unfortunately all the sealed PWO, Stims have clumped from what I can tell.
Hook a brother up with something then. Don't care if expired

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not that I buy supplements much anymore, but I'm still interested

I will take it even it’s all in one solid mass lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will take it even it’s all in one solid mass lol
Hook a brother up with something then. Don't care if expired
😂😂😂

I will probably use the capsule products, I'm in Australia anyways.

I can't remember all the names, got their fat burner, the non-stim, a few sarms, the 7oxo, that noop powder product, I got the original powder test product which was 50 bucks, that natural anabolic with vaso6, U-B etc

I have the PWO, I still have the Dragons Blood(forgot it's name) recalled tub plus another 4-5 sealed tubs.

Unfortunately the PWO gave me bad stim dick, I just think after 15 years of PWO strong stims actually don't give me any benefits...just sides. I basically stick to non-stim and a coffee these days.