OL Triumph and Tr3st cycle log.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Day 27:
Ok I'm starting to get some estro issues, nipples starting flare up, some itch and soreness. No major hard gyno lump yet, but I think something is developing. I up Adex to .5 Ed and added 60mg torem ed the last 3 days, the nips feel a lot better now, hopefully by next 3-4 days it will be back to normal. As a precaution I'm gonna buy some relox for safe measures for pct or post pct.

But right now this cycle has been amazing, best cycle to date. Looked much thicker than ever and strengths up on all lifts.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446267426.176406.jpg

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Don't mess around bump your adex to 1mg until symptoms are gone then taper back down. Adex can take higher doses to *reduce* e2.

Hope those whole 5lb are worth it lol

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Don't mess around bump your adex to 1mg until symptoms are gone then taper back down. Adex can take higher doses to *reduce* e2.

Hope those whole 5lb are worth it lol
I'll see how I feel in the next couple days, I also have aromasin that I can use if
symptoms persist.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
If you have aromasin why even mess around with adex? Smh

In your situation Aromasin > Adex no question.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 27:
Ok I'm starting to get some estro issues, nipples starting flare up, some itch and soreness. No major hard gyno lump yet, but I think something is developing. I up Adex to .5 Ed and added 60mg torem ed the last 3 days, the nips feel a lot better now, hopefully by next 3-4 days it will be back to normal. As a precaution I'm gonna buy some relox for safe measures for pct or post pct.

But right now this cycle has been amazing, best cycle to date. Looked much thicker than ever and strengths up on all lifts.View attachment 125815
Looking wide bro. Keep it up

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
2 more weeks left of the cycle.

Nips feel a lot better now with torem, still a little sensitive if I touch it tho.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Planning on actually making any gains in the last two weeks?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Planning on actually making any gains in the last two weeks?
Lol I'm up 7lbs in 4 weeks, already exceeded my expectations for a 6 wk mild cycle. Whatever I get the last 2 weeks are just bonus and hopefully solidifying my gains even more.

Now run a long back to your Boy's pinning log.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's your triumph dose at?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol I'm up 7lbs in 4 weeks, already exceeded my expectations for a 6 wk mild cycle. Whatever I get the last 2 weeks are just bonus and hopefully solidifying my gains even more.

Now run a long back to your Boy's pinning log.
7 pounds in 4 weeks is weak man. Probably something wrong with your diet or training.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Waste of good PH IMO. Can make those gains natty

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Naw man not funny. I've got a huge issue with this guy comin into someone else's log and being a d*ck and critical of their diet and training when that person is a 230lb monster who has made 35lb in gains.

He's always critical of others dosage but he's happy to sit at 40mg Triumph but then comment in another thread that it's too weak for him? He's ****en weak lol

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Naw man not funny. I've got a huge issue with this guy comin into someone else's log and being a d*ck and critical of their diet and training when that person is a 230lb monster who has made 35lb in gains.

He's always critical of others dosage but he's happy to sit at 40mg Triumph but then comment in another thread that it's too weak for him? He's ****en weak lol
Oh crap. I was unaware. My bad bro. I can see where you are coming from. Anyways, keep grinding it out my man

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Oh crap. I was unaware. My bad bro. I can see where you are coming from. Anyways, keep grinding it out my man
Lol it is funny too man! But there is a srs side.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Bad genes
Must be. Dunno how else u could run several cycles and still only be 170lb when plenty of people are bigger than that natty.

Unless you have sh*tty diet or training.

#IIFYM #7lbbestcycleever

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established

750mg-1g of test plus other stuff for 3 months, half of that 35lb are probably fat. If you want to argue at least try to sound logical, no one will take you seriously.

Have you ever used trest or triumph before? Im 29, not 18-25 anymore, if you think 5lbs of solid muscle comes easy, what dragon are you chasing?

Clowns gonna clown

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Dude if you think half of that is fat you're on crack. Who's taking who seriously now?

I'm 36 bro and I'm stacking on the gains. Chose not to waste my time with PH but I'm up 25ish pounds about 3 of which are fat and I have DEXA scans to show it.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
If you chose to say what you said to someone twice your size in the gym you'd be breathing through a tube right now so I guess all we can do is clown and laugh at you bro.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you chose to say what you said to someone twice your size in the gym you'd be breathing through a tube right now so I guess all we can do is clown and laugh at you bro.
Size doesn't have nothing on someone that has their body honed in even if it's a smaller weight. Seen it time and time again.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
In the meantime Rascal and i will be those guys who took your bench while you hash tagged selfies and you can move on and use something else coz you're to p*ssweak small to day or do anything abut it.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't really care for the rest of the convo, just saying that's not always the case

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I've been following his log and like the set up. Keep it up! I just wanted to add that

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you think half of that is fat you're on crack. Who's taking who seriously now?

I'm 36 bro and I'm stacking on the gains. Chose not to waste my time with PH but I'm up 25ish pounds about 3 of which are fat and I have DEXA scans to show it.
FFS you don't bother with PHs then why the hell are you commenting? So you can try to troll me because I pissed off your buddy? Lol

I know real AAS is far superior than PH/SARMs, but not everyone is willing to go that route for personal or safety reasons.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Haha why does everyone who can't argue logically online always ends up reverting to writing about violent acts or physical fights.

30 something years old huh? Grow up

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
FFS you don't bother with PHs then why the hell are you commenting? So you can try to troll me because I pissed off your buddy? Lol

I know real AAS is far superior than PH/SARMs, but not everyone is willing to go that route for personal or safety reasons.
So why did you bother to comment in the other log if YOU have no experience with AAS? Because your training and diet are so superior?

The point is there's a bunch of people on here making better gains than you on PH. Volvo made better gains than you will make your stack is "more potent" in your own words.

A bunch of people have made better gains on RAD and LGD than you made.

So before you comment on anybody else's training or diet, maybe you should look at yours and why you're not having more success on your cycles. And why you're still so puny.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Size doesn't have nothing on someone that has their body honed in even if it's a smaller weight. Seen it time and time again.
This is fine if you want to stand on stage for the approval of others.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is fine if you want to stand on stage for the approval of others.
I don't that's not why I'm into this. If you are then more power to you and I hope you are successful in your competition! I was just saying I've personally have whooped the crap out of people that are 15-40 heavier and they start the fight thinking their big muscle bond self can whoop me. Yes I've been whooped by others bigger than me.. My point is you never know, don't underestimate people.

Again good luck with your AAS and whatever else your into!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I don't that's not why I'm into this. If you are then more power to you and I hope you are successful in your competition! I was just saying I've personally have whooped the crap out of people that are 15-40 heavier and they start the fight thinking their big muscle bond self can whoop me. Yes I've been whooped by others bigger than me.. My point is you never know, don't underestimate people.

Again good luck with your AAS and whatever else your into!
Sorry man, I thought your comment referred to conditioning being superior to size on stage.

I was actually referring to what you're referring to. I'm not saying the smaller guy can't win, of course you shouldn't underestimate anybody but size and power help in almost every situation. I fight full contact and I've had my share of success against guys bigger than me but it's no fun at all. If it came to anything out on the street, I'd rather have a look that says "Leave me the hell alone" that will make guys think twice.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry man, I thought your comment referred to conditioning being superior to size on stage.

I was actually referring to what you're referring to. I'm not saying the smaller guy can't win, of course you shouldn't underestimate anybody but size and power help in almost every situation. I fight full contact and I've had my share of success against guys bigger than me but it's no fun at all. If it came to anything out on the street, I'd rather have a look that says "Leave me the hell alone" that will make guys think twice.
Nah it's cool man it's just getting heated in here.. Everyone just needs to chill. And yeah your telling me 3.5 years in prison is enough fighting for me, went in during a bad age too. To much testosterone in there to many dumb people.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand we're gonna have our differences and own decisions.. And pride. But common the purpose of this site is to obtain knowledge and encourage and help others, correct? Idk let bygones be bygones. Idk or say screw it and keep arguing I was starting to enjoy it.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
So why did you bother to comment in the other log if YOU have no experience with AAS? Because your training and diet are so superior?

The point is there's a bunch of people on here making better gains than you on PH. Volvo made better gains than you will make your stack is "more potent" in your own words.

A bunch of people have made better gains on RAD and LGD than you made.

So before you comment on anybody else's training or diet, maybe you should look at yours and why you're not having more success on your cycles. And why you're still so puny.
I like to stay relatively lean on my cycles, yes my cycle gains are lower than other people's logs and I'm happy with that since I know my surpluses are low. I haven't used AAS myself, but I've know plenty of friends that used it, researched a lot of it... Something didn't look right with his cycle, I called him out on it.

And again you like to revert to insults. POS

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol well something def doesn't look right with yours so now I've called you out on it.

Insults are fun.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to stay relatively lean on my cycles, yes my cycle gains are lower than other people's logs and I'm happy with that since I know my surpluses are low. I haven't used AAS myself, but I've know plenty of friends that used it, researched a lot of it... Something didn't look right with his cycle, I called him out on it.

And again you like to revert to insults. POS
So what you're saying is that diet dictates what your body does. Hmmmmm, because most people would say Trest makes you huge. Just like when you came into rascal's log and said, "I thought Tren was supposed to make you shredded".

Interesting irony.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Man, this thread is becoming very interesting. Lol

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I missed some stuff when I was on my hiatus

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow. How have I not seen this until now?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Well, that escalated quickly. At least I've learned that the most important thing is how heavy someone is.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Well, that escalated quickly. At least I've learned that the most important thing is how heavy someone is.
Um, no, the most important thing is to take full advantage of your cycle. If you're going to cycle (anything) and shut down your HPTA don't do it for a few measly pounds that you can make natty with a bit of hard work and good diet.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Um, no, the most important thing is to take full advantage of your cycle. If you're going to cycle (anything) and shut down your HPTA don't do it for a few measly pounds that you can make natty with a bit of hard work and good diet.
Will tribulus shut me down? I've been running it for about 6 weeks now and I think my balls have shrunk. Or...wait...were they always that small? No wait... Never mind... They're still HYOOJ

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Lol well something def doesn't look right with yours so now I've called you out on it.

Insults are fun.
I'm actually fine with that, if your opinions differ from mine, or if you have a issue with my cycle thats all fine and dandy. But when you come in and start talking crap with the sole intention to "insult", then you can go fk ya self lol. Go ahead and goto rascal's thread and quote my posts. i had a issue with amount of fat gains on his cycle while on 750-1g of test, with dbol, and tren. But no where did I try to call his cycle useless, weak, or that he has a crap physique.

Im not here to impress you, or anyone else with my physique, if you think I'm puny and small then good for you. In the end its the NPC judges opinions I care for the most, thats all it matters for the IFBB pro card. Plenty of big muscular guys got judged down and tore apart by the judges in men's physique, I'm happy where I'm at right now and I'll build from here.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing this in another thread.

Maybe this guy should eat his own advice.
The kid that started that thread is like 22 or something. Maybe you should go tell him to jump on 750mg of test + dbol.

Clown is gonna clown.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You based your assessment on photos only and totally ignored the fact that he was likely suffering from water bloat from taking MK677, something you advert to in your OP in this thread. And if you think you're not going to gain a bit of fat while you're stacking on 35lb no matter how much AAS you're taking you're delusional.

Good for you man, I can see where impressing a bunch of old guys with your physique might be your thing.