OL Tr3st only on training days? PCT?

FiGMan

Awards
So I've been out of the anabolic game for a number of years now. Actually training all together. (Life/Family) Back on the gym grind the last 6 months and feel great again. Nutrition has been key with no supplementation. Pretty surprised at the "muscle memory" I've experienced after such a hiatus. Especially considering in my younger days I had used so many of the popular PH/DS.

Now I'm looking to atleast get some natty boost. I have settled on some CEL M-Test & AE. BUT I do have some leftover OL Tr3st from probably 5 yrs ago. Maybe 20 pills. I dont even know how I still had this stored in my closet. But would it be worth using just as a preworkout at 25mg? I'm currently training 3 days typically MWF full body. So essentially I'd get 6 weeks of the Tr3st alongside the CEL stack. I'm assuming even just preworkout 3 days a week at 25mg id be shutdown and need Nolva PCT for a few weeks? I do remember shutting down my last Tr3st cycle because of a little gyno flare up so maybe very low (10mg) on cycle as well? Thanks for any input.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I've been out of the anabolic game for a number of years now. Actually training all together. (Life/Family) Back on the gym grind the last 6 months and feel great again. Nutrition has been key with no supplementation. Pretty surprised at the "muscle memory" I've experienced after such a hiatus. Especially considering in my younger days I had used so many of the popular PH/DS.

Now I'm looking to atleast get some natty boost. I have settled on some CEL M-Test & AE. BUT I do have some leftover OL Tr3st from probably 5 yrs ago. Maybe 20 pills. I dont even know how I still had this stored in my closet. But would it be worth using just as a preworkout at 25mg? I'm currently training 3 days typically MWF full body. So essentially I'd get 6 weeks of the Tr3st alongside the CEL stack. I'm assuming even just preworkout 3 days a week at 25mg id be shutdown and need Nolva PCT for a few weeks? I do remember shutting down my last Tr3st cycle because of a little gyno flare up so maybe very low (10mg) on cycle as well? Thanks for any input.
I personally wouldn't run anything hormonal with such a very slight possibility of benefit.

There are plenty of Pre-workouts you could use without messing with your hormones.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You’re asking to use a hormone on non consecutive days? Really?
no
Either run it how it’s supped to be done or don’t at all you’re messing with your body’s endocrine system just for a preworkout boost? Terrible idea run it like it’s supposed to or dont

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
LAH813 Anabolics 9
morata9 Anabolics 59
K_pem Supplement Auction 2