OL Sup3r PCT & AR1MACARE - Where are they?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r PCT & AR1MACARE - Where are they?

AR1MACARE is no longer on their site and their PCT is sold out everywhere.

I want to do a run and loved both of these in the past and cant find any on-cycle or OTC PCT that come remotely close to being as comprehensive as these.

Open to comparable recommendations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r PCT & AR1MACARE - Where are they?

AR1MACARE is no longer on their site and their PCT is sold out everywhere.

I want to do a run and loved both of these in the past and cant find any on-cycle or OTC PCT that come remotely close to being as comprehensive as these.

Open to comparable recommendations.
i truly liked olympus labs products...oh well.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming they don't make it any longer?

Funny you should comment, I just picked up 2-bottles of Icon One. Look like a good all in one product with a solid test base to beat lethargy, so I was going to run it solo. Stuff seems fairy mild, but the logs look pretty good.

What on-cycle and otc pcts have you seen guys using with it.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Take that back, I was able to find OL PCT at "Pump you up" and just snagged their BOGO on Cycle-Assist. Its not remotely as comprehensive as the old AR1MACARE, but the make up was pretty sold for $21 a bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming they don't make it any longer?

Funny you should comment, I just picked up 2-bottles of Icon One. Look like a good all in one product with a solid test base to beat lethargy, so I was going to run it solo. Stuff seems fairy mild, but the logs look pretty good.

What on-cycle and otc pcts have you seen guys using with it.
good for you, i gained 7lbs of muscle on a 2 bottle run!!! i didn't notice lethargy until mid way thru 2nd bottle, it wasn't bad but it was noticeable--i added in alpha seven last 2 weeks and energy and libido went way up. just finished the alpha seven.

m-test/sustain alpha/invictus would be a nice otc pct.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
good for you, i gained 7lbs of muscle on a 2 bottle run!!! i didn't notice lethargy until mid way thru 2nd bottle, it wasn't bad but it was noticeable--i added in alpha seven last 2 weeks and energy and libido went way up. just finished the alpha seven.

m-test/sustain alpha/invictus would be a nice otc pct.
Just read over the ICON One bottle and realized it was recommended that at my weight (175lbs) to only do 3-pumps per day. I was thinking about this...

Cycle-support throughout

Week 1-3 = 3-pumps
Week 4-6 = 4-pumps
Week 7 = 3-pumps
Week 8 = 2-pumps
PCT

Should I keep it at 3 pumps, the entire time or is what I laid out cool?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both have been reformulated to keep up with modern science and the needs of our user base. Very very innovative formulations I must say which I’m excited to reintroduce. I think we’ve decided to step things up an extra notch when it comes to what we’re wanting to do with Olympus labs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both have been reformulated to keep up with modern science and the needs of our user base. Very very innovative formulations I must say which I’m excited to reintroduce. I think we’ve decided to step things up an extra notch when it comes to what we’re wanting to do with Olympus labs
hope the lifestyle thing is treating you well....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just read over the ICON One bottle and realized it was recommended that at my weight (175lbs) to only do 3-pumps per day. I was thinking about this...

Cycle-support throughout

Week 1-3 = 3-pumps
Week 4-6 = 4-pumps
Week 7 = 3-pumps
Week 8 = 2-pumps
PCT

Should I keep it at 3 pumps, the entire time or is what I laid out cool?
i started my icon one cycle at just about same weight you are and ran 5 pumps all the way thru 2 bottles-just short of 8 weeks.

are you planning to only run one bottle?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
i started my icon one cycle at just about same weight you are and ran 5 pumps all the way thru 2 bottles-just short of 8 weeks.

are you planning to only run one bottle?
I bought both bottles with the intent of running 5-pumps per day. Then I read the label and just began to second guess that plan. Sounds like its pretty safe to bump to 4 pumps. I think Ill do 3 pumps them go to 4 for the remainder. Thanks.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
That's whats up! I was able to find the new PCT, but couldn't find Ar1macare anywhere so I snagged Cycle-Assist.

Will you guys ever sell andros again? You were the best and most trusted for sure in that area.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's whats up! I was able to find the new PCT, but couldn't find Ar1macare anywhere so I snagged Cycle-Assist.

Will you guys ever sell andros again? You were the best and most trusted for sure in that area.

Yes we're working with what we can, but i think the first stage is to release the products so many users rely on, which are the support products and we'll then bring back the pro-anabolics

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes we're working with what we can, but i think the first stage is to release the products so many users rely on, which are the support products and we'll then bring back the pro-anabolics
hate to tell you, but this has been the messiest rebranding I can remember. Doesn’t make your company look very good at all and I think it’s highly likely to have put a dent in your customer base, particularly the hardcore types around here.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hate to tell you, but this has been the messiest rebranding I can remember. Doesn’t make your company look very good at all and I think it’s highly likely to have put a dent in your customer base, particularly the hardcore types around here.
It may very well appear like that on the surface but every time we've rebranded we've also updated the formulations which amongst Covid-19 has indeed put a lot of dents into certain processes. You'd be pleasantly surprised however that our customer base is indeed one of the most demanding user bases out there and they may very well temporarily purchase from other brands, however they always remain loyal to OL because they know we truly dish out the best.

OL literally has 3-4 key operators right now which included NAH, Gino, myself, Laila, and Becki. The amount of greatness we're serving to bring though is nothing on hype-ordinary levels its all unprecedented. Every new product is set to have numerous new inventive innovative ingredients that are staged to set us in to the new era of popular sports nutrition ingredients.

It may look sloppy, but its coming in layers and the plan is to simply do best by the consumer and truly bring forward products we believe in

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Just a guess, but OL had and has a strong following bc everyone know their product was the shiznit! Truly the highest dosed on the market, clean and an open label. People that ran androws in the past will not forget that. With all that said, I REALLY like this Icon One. Instead of buying what equated to 4 bottles of OL old products, I got a single tub! Way cheaper to say the least.