OL Stack Tr1umph + orig1n + dermastrength

Cufc8

Awards
Looking to start a good natty stack to gain over the next 8 weeks. Thinking of OL Tr1umph, orig1n and dermastrength. Would this be a good stack anything you would change or add? Have done ABE/erase pro in the past so looking to try something different.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
I'd prefer new OL's product Kingslayer instead of origin(since booth of them are made for bulking, but kingslayer is much much better than origin), also i'd prefer massacr3 over dermastrenght, both are laxo products, but massacr3 has a higher dose of laxo so id go with that(i used it and loved it).
Also a nice stack would also be vector + follidrone 2.0, they compliment each other and they are great for lean bulking. I suppose your plan is to bulk up hence the supps you listed?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd prefer new OL's product Kingslayer instead of origin(since booth of them are made for bulking, but kingslayer is much much better than origin), also i'd prefer massacr3 over dermastrenght, both are laxo products, but massacr3 has a higher dose of laxo so id go with that(i used it and loved it).
Also a nice stack would also be vector + follidrone 2.0, they compliment each other and they are great for lean bulking. I suppose your plan is to bulk up hence the supps you listed?
Agreed with this. Vector and Follidrone would be an awesome little natty stack. There is a new product out called Major Gains that would be worth checking out if you are looking to put on some lean mass to.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Completely forgot about Major gains, so yeah, just check some of the logs for major gains and vector, everybody is loving it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed with the above recommendation. Great stack!

Cufc8

Awards
Thanks for the recommendations. Have read great things about all of those products too! I already have Tr1umph, orig1n and dermastrength on the way tomorrow as I managed to pick them up from my local store on sale. Would they still make for a good stack for 6 weeks or so? Will run vector and follidrone later in the year!

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Thanks for the recommendations. Have read great things about all of those products too! I already have Tr1umph, orig1n and dermastrength on the way tomorrow as I managed to pick them up from my local store on sale. Would they still make for a good stack for 6 weeks or so? Will run vector and follidrone later in the year!
Its a good stack, especially if you got it on sale haha, but we were just trying to point out new fresh and efficient supplements. Try just bridging into vector+fd2 stack right after you finish your origin, derma and tr1umph :)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, that's a solid stack, you should enjoy it quite a bit. As stated above, K1ngslayer is our updated version of Orig1n, which adds 2g Korean Mistletoe Extract, and Massacr3 is our updated version of DSU, which uses a big dose of 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin + Urolithin B + Vaso6, so in a future run I would use those instead, but the stack as is should be great. Let us know how it goes for you!

Cufc8

Awards
If I picked up some fd2 would it be worth adding to the current stack or after the first month when finishing orig1n and derma? I currently have 2 months worth of tr1umph and one month orig1n/derma so was thinking I could add fd2 with the triumph after week 4 if they would stack well?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I picked up some fd2 would it be worth adding to the current stack or after the first month when finishing orig1n and derma? I currently have 2 months worth of tr1umph and one month orig1n/derma so was thinking I could add fd2 with the triumph after week 4 if they would stack well?
Yea I think you could do that. I don't see any of them not being able to stack together.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seems costly and you’d get diminishing returns